Fans leaving early.

BlueMoonRisin’

This has probably been covered before but it has now got to a point where I think it's getting embarrassing. When the whistle blew yesterday, I looked around the stadium and I bet there was probably less than 30 000 still inside. I find it disrespectful to the players when applauding them off, they look into the stands and see that many can't be bothered to stay till the end. I can accept some leaving, but when it's near half empty, there is no excuse.
This is the best and most exciting football we have seen since the Mercer Alison era, so why thousands decide to leave with upto10 mins to go is beyond me. In the 9 goal thriller v Arsenal, 3 goals were scored in the last 5 minutes , yet many had already left the scene.

It never used to be like this, and I remember when we got thrashed 5-1(I think) at Maine road v Arsenal where most stayed till the end chanting "We're gonna win 5-4!." We have seen some awful football in the past where leaving early could be excused for. but I cannot understand why so many choose to leave early nowadays...

always happened always will....................old news.

Its easier to see now as all seater stadiums show the seats.

another one of these threads - some people may have to leave early due to various reasons..

Personally i never leave early, and i think the QPR game highlights exactly why you shouldn't as you never know what may happen, but you'll never stop people leaving early to get to car early etc...

never leave before the end, but if you pay your money you do as you please, it is like a fire alarm going off though especially when the minute board goes off. does,nt bother me though.

Do you know if you leave 5mins early for every home game that is the equivalent of missing one full home game per season plus stoppage time

Churchill123 said:
another one of these threads - some people may have to leave early due to various reasons..

Personally i never leave early, and i think the QPR game highlights exactly why you shouldn't as you never know what may happen, but you'll never stop people leaving early to get to car early etc...
I accept people will leave early, but more are leaving en masse ( when we are winning at home in every league and domestic cup game so far this season) than at anytime I can remember in the past.

It smacks of apathy and expectancy I think, hence why the atmosphere is often stagnant.

Its getting worse and worse. Some people are just doing it for the sake of it now I feel

mansour's tow ropes said:
Its getting worse and worse. Some people are just doing it for the sake of it now I feel
Ridiculous how many leave the family stand early, an alarm must go off in there as they all seems to start going at exactly the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.