Fans leaving early.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
ccr said:
I never leave early. I never notice if someone does because i.m watching my team till the final whistle. Anyone who notices early leavers are not focusing on the team ,therefore are crap fans in my eyes.

And the prize for "I'm the biggest blue" on here goes to...........

Think you'll find that's me.

I may leave on 70 minutes. Smoking a B & H, whilst taking a selfie, wearing my half n half scarf and I couldn't be arsed going York away.

But I haven't missed a Wembley trip since 1974, so I think you'll struggle to find a more massive blue than me.

ccr said:
I never leave early. I never notice if someone does because i.m watching my team till the final whistle. Anyone who notices early leavers are not focusing on the team ,therefore are crap fans in my eyes.
Haha......I also stay, but only because I'm worried I'll miss something. However, to say you don't notice anyone leaving? Bollox.

ccr said:

I don't leave early, either, I want to see the the entire match.
But I can't help but notice those who do, they traipse past me, on their way out, blocking my view, same ones every game.
Each to their own, of course, but to suggest you don't notice them, come and sit / stand in my seat in the South stand.

Mainly by people taking the piss .. ... It's rife. I'm so fuming about it all oh and I'm the biggest toppest blue in the land and all the world. Right! Stayer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.