Fans missing 20/30 minutes of the match

cleavers said:
pedigreeblue said:
http://db.tt/woqWZ49B. If that link works it should show you the scene outside approx 15 mins into the game. (i was trying out a new camera and working out how best to upload and show stuff via my ipad is a bit of a mission !
NOTE - THIS LINK OPENS A BLANK PAGE THEN TRIES TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING ON TO YOUR PC WITHOUT SHOWING ANY URL - SO BEWARE BEFORE CLICKING ON IT.

I just stopped it right away, no idea what it was downloading, so the poster might like to post the full link then we can see where it goes/what it is. Thanks.

Its perfectly legitimate, google Dropbox, that should explain it ! If i could find away to upload the avi file to youtube from my ipad i would do !

Joe Hayes said:
Arrived at the turnstiles at 19.20, had no problem at all getting in or finding my seat. Problems exacerbated by far too many blues drinking until the last possible minute. I don't really get this attitude that you have to get arse-holed before you can watch a football match.
I arrived at the turn style 7:25 I could have been on the coach just behind you if that's how you arrived there we parked just the other side of the park. I missed 18 minutes of the game, I was not arse-holed as you seem to think. Neither were the 60 + City fans that were on the same coach.
May I suggest to you that it is you who has the attitude and also are the arse-hole. Now fuck off up your own arse-hole you fucking half wit.
Turn- style O stopped working for a good 10 minutes with no reason given either by the stewards or police.

absolute joke got there 20 mins before kick off they only opened a few turnstiles then they were getting people to queue at all angles and then there was some idiot policewoman who couldn't control her horse and nearly took at loads of blues absolute tools

I asked a senior steward before queues built up whether you could use any turnstile. He said the scanners had failed at the Stoke match. Tickets should have got you in any turnstile - but M was separated inside the ground from NOP sections. At 7.20 it was still possible to get in quickly at N O and P but M was getting chocker. They'd let queues for M build up across the road and belatedly tried to force the queues back onto the pavement. Individual searches were not causing much delay because the turnstiles were so slow, even when the scanners worked - tickets didn't register first time, "wiggle it" she said, and maybe the paper was a bit too thin so if you didn't angle it right it didn't slide in the slot.

Sent my letter of complaint and a request of a refund to Liverpool last night and a copy to City - probably won't get anyway, but it made me feel better!

Absolute joke!

SuperbiaInProeliaEL3 said:
Sent my letter of complaint and a request of a refund to Liverpool last night and a copy to City - probably won't get anyway, but it made me feel better!

Absolute joke!

I done the same by email yesterday. No response yet, but not holding my breath,

there wont be a refund. only way forward is to boycott future games at klanfield so they lose the revenue and tell all other clubs away support about it.

Ding Dong said:
SuperbiaInProeliaEL3 said:

Absolute joke!

I done the same by email yesterday. No response yet, but not holding my breath,

I emailed City myself yesterday asking them if they were prepared to complain on our behalf - Wait a response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.