Fans that have been supporting City for 30+ years!!!!

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
Got told off a bunch of lads who have been going for the best part of the last 30 years that this is the worst football they have seen at City!!

I could'nt believe what they were saying and dared to challenge them only to be shot down with "i have'nt been going long enough" etc etc (Been season ticket holder for last 9 seasons)

I expect a bit of naive/bullshit talk from some younger fans after a few too many WKD's but to hear such bollocks from older seasoned supporters is beyond belief.

I really hope that the shit I am hearing about Mancini is just the vocal minority and that the vast majority can see that we have come so far and still have plenty to play for til the end of the season.

Last night without Tevez and Bellamy we got a point at one of the more difficult places to go in the league, send Manure there without Rooney & Giggs or Liverpool there without Torres & Gerrard or Arsenal there without Van Persie & Arshavin and I imagine that they would all struggle.

Calm down please and there is no point whatsoever in booing Mancini, Vieira, Ade, Toure or anyone. We could actually be the difference and if we don't back and instead moan at any opportunity it will only add to the pressure for OUR manager & OUR players

I'd suggest they're suffering from Vertigo.

My first game '77. Watched a lot worse than the current team.

RACHACE said:
Got told off a bunch of lads who have been going for the best part of the last 30 years that this is the worst football they have seen at City!!

I could'nt believe what they were saying and dared to challenge them only to be shot down with "i have'nt been going long enough" etc etc (Been season ticket holder for last 9 seasons)

I expect a bit of naive/bullshit talk from some younger fans after a few too many WKD's but to hear such bollocks from older seasoned supporters is beyond belief.

I really hope that the shit I am hearing about Mancini is just the vocal minority and that the vast majority can see that we have come so far and still have plenty to play for til the end of the season.

Last night without Tevez and Bellamy we got a point at one of the more difficult places to go in the league, send Manure there without Rooney & Giggs or Liverpool there without Torres & Gerrard or Arsenal there without Van Persie & Arshavin and I imagine that they would all struggle.

Calm down please and there is no point whatsoever in booing Mancini, Vieira, Ade, Toure or anyone. We could actually be the difference and if we don't back and instead moan at any opportunity it will only add to the pressure for OUR manager & OUR players

There talking completely out of there arse, do they not remember how bad things were back when we got religated to the third division.

RACHACE said:

its not football, in fact i cant quite tell you what style of football we actually are trying to play. it seems defensive but what are we defending. it seeems narrow but we have wide players on the pitch. we look good one minute woeful the next. im afraid in the 30 plus years i have been watching i am at a loss to describe what is been attempted in front of our eyes but whether its the worst football i doubt it very much.

I'm only 35, but have been going for 30.

It's probably about as effective as reign under Peter Reid, and he got us to two successive top five finishes.

It's what cost him his job in the end, refused to sack Sam Ellis, supposed tactical genius.

There were some truly horrible times in late 80s, but the recent football was eually as bad under Hughes, especially Birmingham away and Liverpool.

Been watching for nearly 40 and believe me they are talking shite! this is nowhere near some of the dross in times gone by.

.......and just for the record it's a few dodgy games (and we have still picked good points up) not the end of mankind as we know it.............some of the gross over reaction is laughable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although sadly not unexpected :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.