Fans travelling to west ham.

Hammer76 said:
peoffrey said:
lita69 said:
Have famiily down there. They're saying that we're not quite as welcome as normal now we're champions according to one or two. I find this very hard to believe myself as the hammers have always seemed to welcome us down there. I know they've given the rags a few prolems when they've travelled but I'm sure everything will be fine. Probably just my cousins chatting shit but worth keeping an eye out in case there's any idiots about.

My prediction is no bother and a 2-1 to City, enjoy.

The rags were the ones causing problems. They had a crew down when West Ham beat them 4-0 in the Carling Cup with The Central and Denmark both trashed. They were setting fire to West Ham flags etc. West Ham really hate U****d. That's been a constant for 40 years.

West ham fan in peace, really looking forward to the game tomorrow

Have to pick you up on this mate, nothing got trashed, I walked to the central as this lot come pouring out, they had set fire to one flag, sang some songs and thought they were the business. Got down towards the ground and got legged all over...nothing was trashed at all,other than their reputation.

This ain't a "were harder than them" post, just saying as it was. They bring out the worst in our lot...I've drunk with loads of city in the central, not an ounce of grief, I'm sure you will all be made to feel welcome

Safe journey down tomorrow chaps

Good to hear, let's hope it's a cracker with City taking the points though.

Hammer76 said:
Have to pick you up on this mate, nothing got trashed, I walked to the central as this lot come pouring out, they had set fire to one flag, sang some songs and thought they were the business. Got down towards the ground and got legged all over...nothing was trashed at all,other than their reputation.

This ain't a "were harder than them" post, just saying as it was. They bring out the worst in our lot...I've drunk with loads of city in the central, not an ounce of grief, I'm sure you will all be made to feel welcome

Safe journey down tomorrow chaps

During the game both The Central and The Denmark were invaded by U****d fans who weren't even going and the Police began closing everywhere like Wetherspoons further down.

Why wOuld you "invade" a pub during the game when there's no one in there?

Haven't heard this before, like I said , those pubs haven't been trashed at all, so can't believe anything like that happened at all

Hammer76 said:

Haven't heard this before, like I said , those pubs haven't been trashed at all, so can't believe anything like that happened at all

They were having a go at randoms watching it on TV. I was in The Hammers down the road (live in Newham) so I remember it all too well.

peoffrey said:
Hammer76 said:

They were having a go at randoms watching it on TV. I was in The Hammers down the road (live in Newham) so I remember it all too well.

Proper scum that lot, no class, no clue

No glory in that at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.