Fans travelling to west ham.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Anyone know the quickest way from Upton Park to Euston on the tube?

Cheers.

Hammersmith & City to Euston Square - I'd go from East Ham though you could try Plaistow. Allow at least an hour from the ground.

Prestwich_Blue said:
LongsightM13 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
After the game you're better off going to East Ham rather than Plaistow.

1) It's slightly shorter by about 5 minutes.
2) It's easier to find as you stay on two main roads whereas Plaistow involves back streets.
3) You'll get the tube before it comes to Upton Park not after so it will be relatively empty rather than having to fight your way on.
Directions, PB?
Out onto Barking Road, which is behind our end of the ground, left down there and left onto Ron Leighton Way.
Cheers. I think Peoffrey mentioned there was a shortcut which 'cut the corner' so to speak in a previous thread. But can't find it

Churchill123 said:
liamctid said:
You're all welcome to come to my friends house party in Stepney Green afterwards

Haha - He'll fucking love you for that open invite!

Whats the address and is it bring a bottle :P lol

Me too, please. I've got someone elses birthday drinks to avoid going to. I put Maybe on the Facebook Event and haven't got the usual excuse of a City defeat to blame on my non attendance as we'll win.

The Central on Barking Road is away fan friendly, Blues.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 pm --<br /><br />
LongsightM13 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
LongsightM13 said:
Directions, PB?

Out onto Barking Road, which is behind our end of the ground, left down there and left onto Ron Leighton Way.

Cheers. I think Peoffrey mentioned there was a shortcut which 'cut the corner' so to speak in a previous thread. But can't find it

That's pretty much it. Just follow it round and get on to the High Street. Once you see KFC then you're not far from the Tube Station.

I fortunately will be walking home.

anybody know if there is a pie & mash shop where the away pubs are allways wanted to try it

frothy said:
anybody know if there is a pie & mash shop where the away pubs are allways wanted to try it

Nathans on Barking Road is definitely open (does a roaring trade on match day) and I'm unsure about the one that was always on Green Street. I *think* it closed but aren't certain. It's an acquired taste at the best of times. The pie is dry and literally just full of mince with the green sauce poured over the top.

peoffrey said:
frothy said:

Nathans on Barking Road is definitely open (does a roaring trade on match day) and I'm unsure about the one that was always on Green Street. I *think* it closed but aren't certain. It's an acquired taste at the best of times. The pie is dry and literally just full of mince with the green sauce poured over the top.

frothy said:
peoffrey said:
frothy said:

whats in the green sauce ?

They call it liquor. It's parsley sauce basically.

5175670037_cb0dca35a3.jpg

I do remember visiting one of those establishments about 3 weeks after my move to London. I left a bit miffed as it lacked taste.

Just going back to the mention of a drink at the Hamilton hall Liverpool street it may be shut the sort of time you will be looking to have a pint ! plus it can be dodgy if spuds are at home ?

slightly off thread what kit will we play in saturday ? home and away will clash will we play in the unlucky euro grey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.