Fantastic point, lads.

on the Arsenal side I thought that Wilshere lad was phenomenal. Would love to have that kid in our engine room, long term replacement for Barry :)

This game arrived a week earlier than we would have liked. Give it 7 days and we would have had Silva, Dzeko and Balotelli available. So a good point in the circumstances.
Tonight proved that Joe and Vinny are the very, very best.
The Zaba Red card was the cowardly bullshit decision of a homer.
I never condone violence against women but Floella Benjamin at right back deserved a fucking smack in the chops. Zaba was the man with composure, Sagna was the woman who lost the plot. Appeal tomorrow.

We used to get criticised for not having any defensive steel. Now we have said steel we will still be criticised.
Arsenal without doubt gave it their best, but the truth is us was only good enough for a draw. We need to carry on as we are hope the rags have a dodgey patch (as I dont think they can play any better) and who knows.
I dont think we have too much to fear and we hold the key to our own destiny.

Citizen_Ando said:
gooney said:
Tbh I expect Mancini to get some stick tomorrow from the media with the way he approached the game. But honestly if you guys conceded a goal late on he would have been slaughtered and you can imagine all the Italian cliché’s to come out. He’s too defensive, he doesn’t understand the English game and he lacks ambition.

Oh boo f*cking hoo. Get over it. Arsenal always flatter to deceive, especially once it gets past Christmas. Get over yourselves, it was a good point for us. End of.

I think Gooney is actually sticking up for Bobby here mate. Just saying what the press would.

NewbBlue said:
We could easily have dropped the point or worse, given up 3 to Arsenal.

Forza Mancini! I don't care if they call it anti-football. It was. Without Balotelli, Silva, or Dzeko, it had to be. Proper tactic, proper result.

Chuffed, though I know many won't be.

Bang on. It was a brilliant point won with the options at our disposal.

Well done City and Bobby.

quality result maybe not brilliant but mancini has this sussed,whilst he is obviously under pressure his job does not depend on winning the league yet but what better way to satisfy your owners by finishing at least 2nd!!!!!

all though winning the premiership would be nice that can wait until next season :)

Lomas has a lob on said:
blueabdi said:
i hope milner injured for the rest of this season ....because he can't pass, he can't go forward always mistakes.....SWP could have been better option today against arsenal so we didn't take the chance..see how tevez and yaya was frustrated....ooh really sad 2nite.i expected mancini will do substitution but he was helpless . without SILVA i don't see my team going forward...hope he recovers soon.

Im sorry, It might be my eyes playing tricks on me, but can you confirm that you have just wrote that you hope a City player gets injured and so cant play for the rest of the season??
I fucking dispair with some of City's "new" fans.

Dont get me wrong buddy i was just angry and frustrated after that game becoz i expected every match MILNER to perform well but he doesn't and mancini keeps on selecting....so is just my opinion and i don't want any of man city players to get injured or get hurt by anyone...but am free to impress my opinion guys cool down.

Andouble said:
on the Arsenal side I thought that Wilshere lad was phenomenal. Would love to have that kid in our engine room, long term replacement for Barry :)

Ur op on Wiltshire does not surprise me chucky ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.