fantasy football premierleague.com 2013/14

Theres alot of childish people on here... so what of someone has united player in their tema i have RVP in mine and i am top of 2 of my leagues.. i play for fun and the chance of winning 250 at the end of it, not to gain the love of the bluemoon faithful

Scouse_Jimi said:
Great, I'm in...don't need two teams, I'll just use my regular one...fucking manure players in FF, still can't get over it...bad enough on an LFC forum but on a MCFC forum, unforgiveable imo

F'real. I mean, where do you draw the line? "Give us £500 and I'll wear the shirt" ? I would hope the Salford All-Star fans would be giving blues the FF finger-crucifix too. Wouldn't have it any other way.

all of you with van rapist and assorted rags should be ashamed

what happened to the NO RAG rule of seasons past?<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:31 pm --<br /><br />all of you with van rapist and assorted rags should be ashamed

what happened to the NO RAG rule of seasons past?

Bibinho said:
Theres alot of childish people on here... so what of someone has united player in their tema i have RVP in mine and i am top of 2 of my leagues.. i play for fun and the chance of winning 250 at the end of it, not to gain the love of the bluemoon faithful

What I think is by all means have Scum players in your squad if you want to win the fantasy football league and the prize, but either voluntarily or by admin, you shouldn't be in a league based around the a forum devoted to MCFC fans.

But for you I suppose it's all about the money...?

Mr Rich said:
Bibinho said:

What I think is by all means have Scum players in your squad if you want to win the fantasy football league and the prize, but either voluntarily or by admin, you shouldn't be in a league based around the a forum devoted to MCFC fans.

But for you I suppose it's all about the money...?
it is when im in a few leagues and have the chance to win some serious money
J i m s t e r said:
Bibinho said:
fun and the chance of winning

What were you thinking of when you started following City?

b/w

Enjoy cheering Roon*y.

FFS.
when I started following city I was 6 and it was 1996, but if forgot you was #1 city fan in the world... and why would I cheer rooney when he plays for united you bean!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.