fantasy football premierleague.com 2013/14

kp789 said:
I thought the rules were that if you had a rag player in the team you couldnt be in the league?

I don't know whether it is or not. Massively difficult to police if it is though, as people can move players in for just a week and nobody is likely to notice. I only picked out the teams that were above me to look at and shame. If everyone just picked out the 30 or so players above them in the league every week and named them on here, we'd probably have a solid list.

I think the problem is when you are playing for money in a league with your mates and you also want your team to participate in the BM league.

I am in one league with old work colleagues from Dublin. They have all put in €50 each for a winner-take-all competition. I've not been asked to pay, but then I said to yer man when I was there on Saturday, without rags, I'm not likely to win it either. Even though he's LFC, he's in it to win it and RvP is deffo on the menu. He can't believe I won't "Go there."

I was on top of the old Bluemoon league for quite a while when you could rely on Theirry Henry to do the business. Again, with no rags. But once he moved on, it was R*naldo and R**ney all the way. Gah!

Mr Rich said:
kp789 said:
I thought the rules were that if you had a rag player in the team you couldnt be in the league?

I don't know whether it is or not. Massively difficult to police if it is though, as people can move players in for just a week and nobody is likely to notice. I only picked out the teams that were above me to look at and shame. If everyone just picked out the 30 or so players above them in the league every week and named them on here, we'd probably have a solid list.

The "no rags" rule used to be in force, I believe it was dropped a season or so back, for the simple reason it was virtually impossible to police.

Brisblu said:
J i m s t e r said:
Toerags With Norags
119364-539999

I'm "Pele's Greenies".
Joined....

(Nice one Jimster.... a league with no Rags in it)

Bump!
Jimster has a league with NO RAGS details above.
.... so if you have principles why not give it a go. If you have to pick scum then join a scum league.

Brisblu said:
Brisblu said:
J i m s t e r said:
Toerags With Norags
119364-539999

I'm "Pele's Greenies".
Joined....

Bump!
.... so if you have principles why not give it a go. If you have to pick scum then join a scum league.

I've picked a new team for the ragless league, although I thought it was a new league beginning at week 2, it's not, so a few of us are playing catchup to those with points from week 1.

Sod it, I like a challenge!

Handbags_and_norags.

ohfk said:
Brisblu said:
Brisblu said:
Joined....

Bump!

I've picked a new team for the ragless league, although I thought it was a new league beginning at week 2, it's not, so a few of us are playing catchup to those with points from week 1.

Sod it, I like a challenge!

Handbags_and_norags.

I am starting pointless in week 2 as well mate. As you say though I like a challenge also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.