Fantasy Nike kit thread.

Wouldn't mind something like this

HomeKit1.jpg

Rocket Sauce said:

HomeKit1.jpg

Nice work dude, how much? :)<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 pm --<br /><br />
malg said:
ban-mcfc said:
Fucking brilliant. I actually giggled at that. It's the football top equivalent of the popcorn cat!

The sad truth is chuck a Nike badge on that and your probably looking at our 13/14 kit.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Rocket Sauce said:

HomeKit1.jpg

BIG fan of that. Wouldn't mind see what it looks like with just the maroon piping on a neck like the 09/10 shirt though. White shorts and the 10/11 socks and that's a winner in my book

Like this?

HomeKit3.jpg

My only issue with this is that it's not really a new design so much. Just a change in logo and trim colors. Granted, I think it's class, but it's not really groundbreaking. Then again, if it ain't broke....

Blueboy Danny said:
m7mcfc said:
Give me the St Mark's kit as the away and you can do what you want.

Here you go mate.

ManCityStMk.jpg

This is absolutely gorgeous!
I'd like to see it with the crest in colour as we have it now but a winner for me!

M147WN said:
I'd like to see it with the crest in colour as we have it now
I think the B&W crest is a nice design touch, if it was deliberate of course. Love this design. Also quite liked the other charcoal/black one with the white torso cross.

Hey that's a point, I wonder if the St Mark's kit was actually lazer blue??? We can never be sure.

baldmosher said:
M147WN said:
I'd like to see it with the crest in colour as we have it now
I think the B&W crest is a nice design touch, if it was deliberate of course. Love this design. Also quite liked the other charcoal/black one with the white torso cross.

Hey that's a point, I wonder if the St Mark's kit was actually lazer blue??? We can never be sure.

I doubt it was to be honest mate, teams always had to submit their colours to the FA and then they recorded them, and these still haven't been destroyed.

I've heard about Scottish FA keeping records of teams that haven't existed since 1870s or something, so I'd put my money on black and white being the actual colours.

Rocket Sauce said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Rocket Sauce said:

HomeKit1.jpg

BIG fan of that. Wouldn't mind see what it looks like with just the maroon piping on a neck like the 09/10 shirt though. White shorts and the 10/11 socks and that's a winner in my book

Like this?

HomeKit3.jpg

My only issue with this is that it's not really a new design so much. Just a change in logo and trim colors. Granted, I think it's class, but it's not really groundbreaking. Then again, if it ain't broke....

Quite right, what about a vee neck, and keeping the white pin stripe through the trim?

Everyone reminisces about the 09/10 kit so fondly that, even though you're right it's NOT groundbreaking, it would be a ripper on two levels;
1. Nike gets HUGE goodwill from the fan base, and;
2. The club makes a mint from the sales

Win-Win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.