Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Haaland rising to 14.1m price at 59% ownership is a rigged FPL towers joke.

He falls merely 0.1m in being well over 80% owned to less than 50%, but then *twice* rises 0.1m just to get to much less than where he was at 14.0m???

And yes, I knew he was rising tonight, but I already took a -4 to get KDB in as my Captain this week, and I surely am not gambling another -4 hit on someone who may not even start that I can get to next GW for free.

Last edited:
Haaland rising to 14.1m price at 59% ownership is a rigged FPL towers joke.

He falls merely 0.1m in being well over 80% owned to less than 50%, but then *twice* rises 0.1m 2 just to get to much less than where he was at 14.0m???

And yes, I knew he was rising tonight, but I already took a -4 to get KDB in as my Captain this week, and I surely am not gambling another -4 hit on someone who may not even start that I can get to next GW for free.
They need to introduce a proper formula for price rises and falls because yeah… exactly what you said. It never adds up

They need to introduce a proper formula for price rises and falls because yeah… exactly what you said. It never adds up
Need to be careful today too, as Haaland has risen a mere 2% in ownership since last night's rise, but he's already at a 94.1 Target well on his way to perhaps another rise to his highest value of 14.2m before we even get to see if he starts or how much he plays.

I suppose FPL Towers are inclined to get him up to 15m if he hits his prior ownership levels. That will surely teach us...

Gordon like Gashfoot has a poor record as a striker, played twice in that position for Newcastle, zero goals.

His best position is from the left like Gashfoot with a target man up top.

Cap material if Isak is available, just laying out his striker stats so far.
You called it....

Think we were lucky to even get the 3 point assist too (Fotmob didn't give it), and now Gordon is subbed off to start the 2nd half. SMH

Been a disaster start with no Estupinan and Dubravka giving up 2 thus far to Luton.

I've not had a good start.
I also need de bruyne to get a load of points as I transferred him in this week for gross who got 2 assists and presumably bonus points.

With city not playing till monday, I forgot to update my team so Haaland is still on my bench. Balls.
Edouard and Pervis in my team, both came off the bench to earn me a massive point each, Trippier and Haaland on the bench. Urghhh.

You called it....

Think we were lucky to even get the 3 point assist too (Fotmob didn't give it), and now Gordon is subbed off to start the 2nd half. SMH

Been a disaster start with no Estupinan and Dubravka giving up 2 thus far to Luton.
Didn't see the game but Gordon got injured didn't he? For the assist I read the keeper saved Gordon's shot and then Longstaff tapped in the rebound, which is a genuine assist, just unlucky really with the injury, one more return and it's a great decision to captain him.

Didn't see the game but Gordon got injured didn't he?
I see that now, double ouch...
For the assist I read the keeper saved Gordon's shot and then Longstaff tapped in the rebound, which is a genuine assist, just unlucky really with the injury, one more return and it's a great decision to captain him.
hoping KDB comes through as Wakins is currently on fire. Great points, but others in my Cup challenges did captain him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.