Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Screenshot_20240806_213226.jpg
First draft I've included Bobb as possible fun pick but will probably remove him. Jota as a possible differential. I will probably tear it apart and go for a load of differentials or full template before deadline, but thoughts?

Foden is in my draft but I'm thinking of removing him for that reason, I'll give it another week.
Foden is currently in mine too, but he is one I'm a bit on the fence with given his playing time in Euros.

I don't expect him to start for the Shield, but I'd feel better if he at least got a sub on at the end.

Then again, I'm also trying to not have to do transfers in/out too early, and if he does play, and I expect him to do well again, I'm going to want him in.

First draft I've included Bobb as possible fun pick but will probably remove him. Jota as a possible differential. I will probably tear it apart and go for a load of differentials or full template before deadline, but thoughts?
Munoz down to Andersen (CRY) and use the xtra funds to upgrade one of the MF's to Gordon/Bailey/Nkuku.

You have the heavy hitters in Salah & Haaland, a mix of solid picks & punts, but no Arsenal attack.

8/10.

Last edited:
View attachment 127588
I can get that type of player icon on the website on my laptop, but on the mobile app, all I'm seeing is this....

1000022066.jpg

This year's new thread here...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.