Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

I'm sure we'll get a few more to join once they see all the prizes available, LOL!
Congrats to "Pique Blinders" for winning the first week of the BlueMoon FPL Fantasy Challenge as the 3rd entrant to swoop in and claim the top spot.

Key differentiator was captaining Son over Salah (in my case, not moving it from yesterday - LOL), and having Luis Diaz on the squad. Although I could have gone without both LIV goals in today's match after the draw at home for City. Congrats on a great first week!

Nothing like finishing in last for me to have the slate wiped clean for this week's midweek games. I'm feeling better already. ;-)

I used my wild card last week. I had 6 players from City and arsenal plus a few issues to resolve so thought it made sense.

Now with a load of inuries and red cards I'm in trouble. I don't believe in taking hits to points. I'm also thinking of dropping Haaland. Not that I doubt his ability it's just so much money tied up and I feel to push up the league it could be better used.

Screenshot_20240402-163850.jpg

I used my wild card last week. I had 6 players from City and arsenal plus a few issues to resolve so thought it made sense.

Now with a load of inuries and red cards I'm in trouble. I don't believe in taking hits to points. I'm also thinking of dropping Haaland. Not that I doubt his ability it's just so much money tied up and I feel to push up the league it could be better used.

View attachment 112491
Your team looks okay for this week but arsenal and the dippers both double in GW34. Spurs blank in GW34 as well.

Here we go!

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "BlueMoon Fantasy Challenge"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fplchallenge.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/n3fgzo

League Code: n3fgzo
Reminder for those that want to join. Some of you regulars like @jimharri could really clean up over here! We've got 4 in the league and I'm still in last place again this week!

Honestly, I tried to get Isak, but this week I ran out of funds.

Next week we go poison pills as the Dippers plays the Rags for double points.

Given the current EPL standings, do I dare hope for a repeat of the FA Cup results?

Welcome aboard, Mad City! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.