Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Same. I've got Zabarnyi sat on the bench with 7pts.
Can’t match that, but I've got Morris (Luton) with two points on my bench. 43 pts at the moment; if the bald fraud leaves the lanky guy on the bench, there'll be another 15 points. Plus bonuses (Phil might be in line for a few of those). And that's with 4 of the XI not playing....

1000013252.jpg

Can’t match that, but I've got Morris (Luton) with two points on my bench. 43 pts at the moment; if the bald fraud leaves the lanky guy on the bench, there'll be another 15 points. Plus bonuses (Phil might be in line for a few of those). And that's with 4 of the XI not playing....

View attachment 112648
I'm on 22 with 4 to play. 3 dippers and Palmer. Saleh is also cpt. I don't have foden.

With Saka and Haaland not playing this week it's going to be a lot of low scores.

Had haaland as captain with brennan Johnson as 1st sub so 9 points to come in from him so that worked well.
Nunez on captain duty now.
Doughty 1 point to come in off the bench for castagne.
Pau torres didn't play to replace saka so I've only got 10 players this week.

Ended up with 62 points from only 8 scoring players. Haaland was my captain, but him not playing worked out okay for me. Gibbs White was my VC, and he ended up with 26 points.

Anyone playing the new Challenge mode?

My mates and have enjoyed these last two weeks. Even got my missus to play it (as she can miss a week or two without consequence).

Going with this team for this gameweek.... 1000013339.jpg

The only question mark was whether Watkins would be fit. It's saying on there that he's a 75% chance of playing. It seems that Emery has confirmed that Watkins (and Martinez) will be fit for tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.