Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Going with this team for this gameweek.... View attachment 112906

The only question mark was whether Watkins would be fit. It's saying on there that he's a 75% chance of playing. It seems that Emery has confirmed that Watkins (and Martinez) will be fit for tomorrow

Is Haaland starting against Palace?

Is Haaland starting against Palace?
I'm guessing, with him not playing against Villa, that he may well play tomorrow. For part of the game, anyway; maybe start with him and if we're in a strong position sometime between HT and the hour mark, get him subbed. That's the only thing I've got left to decide; him or Son for the captaincy.

Going with this team for this gameweek.... View attachment 112906

The only question mark was whether Watkins would be fit. It's saying on there that he's a 75% chance of playing. It seems that Emery has confirmed that Watkins (and Martinez) will be fit for tomorrow

Risky picking 2 players who missed their last games as captain and vice captain.

I've gone for son as captain this week although if there is a leaked city team before the deadline I may switch to haaland.

Risky picking 2 players who missed their last only thing I've got to decide on. games as captain and vice captain.

I've gone for son as captain this week although if there is a leaked city team before the deadline I may switch to haaland.
It seems the risk is minimal re Watkins. And as I've just said in reply to someone else, the Haaland/Son decision is the main issue for me. Spurs at home to Forest makes Son a tempting proposition.

Risky picking 2 players who missed their last games as captain and vice captain.

It seems the risk is minimal re Watkins. And as I've just said in reply to someone else, the Haaland/Son decision is the main issue for me. Spurs at home to Forest makes Son a tempting proposition.
Looks like my gamble on having the lanky guy as captain paid off.....

1000013598.jpg

If one of your starting XI midfielders doesn't play, and you don't have a midfielder on the bench, what happens? Do you in effect lose a player, or does your number one sub (a striker, in my case. Who's scored!) take his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.