Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Thanks for joining, I really appreciate it.

The league is open for BlueMoon members to join.
x4lXXhz.gif

Autojoin link

Invite code: g5rquj

Pass on the code to your friends and family, all are welcome.

ebDlkEhk.gif
in too!

Same here picked a team but haven't touched it since, I need to get Haaland in but it's going to take some sacrifices with the rest of the squad.

I'll leave it another week.
I've had him in since the beginning, and I'm set to leave mine alone absent any reports of injuries, transfers, or Euro/Copa playing time affecting a GW1 start.

Yip, its very early in the season to predict who the gems would be, so you are looking at low value players (enablers) guaranteed to start in the 11.

Def: THB from Soton (4.0), Faes of Leicester (4.0), Barco of Brighton (4.0), Leif Davis of Ipswich (4.5)
Mid: Winks of Leicester (4.5) maybe Rogers of Villa (5.0)
Att: Armstrong of Soton (5.5) maybe Pedro of Brighton (5.5)
Perfect. Thanks.

So many bang average squads it's going to be very hard to pick the overperfomers from the relegation fodder.

Same here picked a team but haven't touched it since, I need to get Haaland in but it's going to take some sacrifices with the rest of the squad.

I'll leave it another week.
I've tried to avoid some of the euros players as they may sit out the opening games.

On that basis and given pre season form then Haaland is a must. Also think Grealish will have a point to prove.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.