Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Yeah, fair fuks I should have got him in. I was going to pick March but just thought no way can brighton be as good as last season. How wrong I am.

I've two players I need to swap now and used my wildcard already. Ffs.

Frustrating game isn’t it.
I took Mitoma out for Richarlison about an hour before the deadline when season started ffs!

Although had a good day today, I’ve not got Haaland (what !) had Diaz captain and 2x city defenders and Edison.
Rest of league captained Haaland so I’ve shot up to 2nd all of a sudden.

If you were to advise, who are the 3 most nailed City players after 2 weeks of watching the Pep Roulette spin, and ignoring the unfortunate injuries/absences we've had (KDB, Dias, Stones, Bernardo).

I'd say Haaland (must have or simply don't play), Ederson (2 nice clean sheets, no save points thanks to a fantastic D), and .....?

I'm deciding between....

Phil Foden (KDB replacement assist machine to Haaland/Alvarez/other) or...

Kyle Walker - oh Captain, our Captain and a shut-down Defender. Also playing quite forward on the offense to facilitate crosses for potential future assists

I love both Rodri and Kovacic on the field, just not sure they're the consistent FPLer I'm looking for at the MID position vs. Foden (sadly, the game keeps limiting me to just 3 City players..).

Bloody hell, curently top of the Bluemoon league on 149.
Well done, mate.

I am having a decidedly middling start to the season.

Won my first match in my main H2H cash league, but need Villa to hold out for a clean sheet and ideally a 0-0 draw in the Arsenal match to beat my opponent this week (funny enough, my mother-in-law, who I got in to FPL last season, and who I helped setup her team for the first round).

The missus also plays and helped her for this match round and they decided not to make any transfers, so I could effectively lose to myself. Haha.

Well done, keep it up. I'm just 312 places behind you. (How many are actually in the Bluemoon league, I can't seem to get that on my computer) I hope I am not bottom!
Sure its about 450+. No way Im staying top though, usually mess up my wild card, triple captain, bench boost and stuff.

I have a dilemma. Who do I start?View attachment 90882
Liverpool had the ~15th ranked defense last year. Has been just as bad, if not worse this season. If you aren't starting Isak vs a bottom 5 defense he probably shouldn't be in your team. Plenty of good matchups this game week. I know Wissa has been hot but he'd be the one to bench for Isak. Isak's betting odds say he's more likely to score and assist.

Liverpool had the ~15th ranked defense last year. Has been just as bad, if not worse this season. If you aren't starting Isak vs a bottom 5 defense he probably shouldn't be in your team. Plenty of good matchups this game week. I know Wissa has been hot but he'd be the one to bench for Isak. Isak's betting odds say he's more likely to score and assist.
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.