Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Ben Chilwell: Chelsea defender set for spell on sidelines with 'bad' hamstring injury

Arteta confirmed that Declan Rice, Gabriel Martinelli, Leandro Trossard and Bukayo Saka will have to be assessed before deciding if they are fit to face Bournemouth and that they have not been training. He added that William Saliba has a knock and Fabio Viera has not been fit.

Maddison is training and should be available despite picking up a knock in the draw with Arsenal.
Looks like Son is also a doubt for Liverpool

City were already without the suspended Rodri for the game, but Guardiola said Bernardo Silva and John Stones will also be missing. However, he added that Stones is "better" and in training.

On competition for a place on the left wing, with Jack Grealish, Jeremy Doku and Phil Foden all options for the role, Guardiola said: "The guy who plays better has more chance to play."
Callum Wilson's hamstring tightness will be monitored, while Alexander Isak and Sven Botman are also doubts.
Dan Burn should be available despite recent illness and Bruno Guimaraes is expected to overcome an ankle issue.

without key players Pascal Gross and James Milner this weekend, but Evan Ferguson is "good" and available for selection. Adam Lallana is set to miss out with a small injury.

Brentford have no fresh injury concerns ahead of Sunday's game.

Last edited:
Double GW, but only for Luton and Burnley. And let's be honest; how many people (that aren't fans of the two clubs) have Luton or Burnley players in their teams? Even those that are fans of the two clubs!

Double GW, but only for Luton and Burnley. And let's be honest; how many people (that aren't fans of the two clubs) have Luton or Burnley players in their teams? Even those that are fans of the two clubs!

I had a good look and it’s just not worth it with them fixtures, I was tempted with a midfield option but there’s literally no one for Luton who looks like they could grab points.

Ben Chilwell: Chelsea defender set for spell on sidelines with 'bad' hamstring injury

Arteta confirmed that Declan Rice, Gabriel Martinelli, Leandro Trossard and Bukayo Saka will have to be assessed before deciding if they are fit to face Bournemouth and that they have not been training. He added that William Saliba has a knock and Fabio Viera has not been fit.

Maddison is training and should be available despite picking up a knock in the draw with Arsenal.
Looks like Son is also a doubt for Liverpool

City were already without the suspended Rodri for the game, but Guardiola said Bernardo Silva and John Stones will also be missing. However, he added that Stones is "better" and in training.

On competition for a place on the left wing, with Jack Grealish, Jeremy Doku and Phil Foden all options for the role, Guardiola said: "The guy who plays better has more chance to play."
Callum Wilson's hamstring tightness will be monitored, while Alexander Isak and Sven Botman are also doubts.
Dan Burn should be available despite recent illness and Bruno Guimaraes is expected to overcome an ankle issue.

without key players Pascal Gross and James Milner this weekend, but Evan Ferguson is "good" and available for selection. Adam Lallana is set to miss out with a small injury.

Brentford have no fresh injury concerns ahead of Sunday's game.

Good work.
Do this weekly for all fixtures.

I had a good look and it’s just not worth it with them fixtures, I was tempted with a midfield option but there’s literally no one for Luton who looks like they could grab points.
Same. Who would you bring in from either club? Not meaning to be a twat towards either club, but come on. I love Vinnie, but he's got a pretty meh bunch of players there. As for Luton; well.

Same. Who would you bring in from either club? Not meaning to be a twat towards either club, but come on. I love Vinnie, but he's got a pretty meh bunch of players there. As for Luton; well.

Just zero choices, and Burnley’s 3 games are tough

Double GW, but only for Luton and Burnley. And let's be honest; how many people (that aren't fans of the two clubs) have Luton or Burnley players in their teams?
Got Bumley and Luturd players sat as bench fodder all these weeks, all of them coming into the 1st eleven team, for chasing dat elusive DGW fools gold.

I have Kabore from Luton, only because he's cheap 4m and play's, I just stick him on the bench each week but will start him this week with him having a double.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.