Fanzone for the United game??

Keep on making a thing about not being in Manchester - ask him if he's looking forward to the 100 year anniversary.

Do what I do on the build up to the rags game - just another game, forget about all their connections, it'll stop you from being nervous!

dannybcity said:
You know your going to do it anyway, this thread was just away of showing off.

Cheers for that mate! but i promise u i don't think i wanna do it, asked my mates so tht i'd run it past u guys ......

Another problem I have with it is i can lose my rag in them situations pretty easily and dont wanna fuck my chances of being asked back by swearing or smashing his head in! ..... WTF is there to show off about??

Fanzone Danny said:
dannybcity said:
You know your going to do it anyway, this thread was just away of showing off.

Cheers for that mate! but i promise u i don't think i wanna do it, asked my mates so tht i'd run it past u guys ......

Another problem I have with it is i can lose my rag in them situations pretty easily and dont wanna fuck my chances of being asked back by swearing or smashing his head in! ..... WTF is there to show off about??

Danny dont worry about it. Do it and remember "We are impecable, we are impecable". When we score just through some monoply money at them and remind them they can get a loan through ocean finance sky channel 888

uve gotto take a banana in with u and slip in bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk in every now n then and every time trani touches the ball boo and talk about how much of a flop berbatov is compared to ronaldo....

Danny you have to do it. My 5 & 8 year old think you are a legend, they are forever on youtube watchin last years derby fanzone at the swamp. 'he's not happy, hes not happy' is a quote we always use in our house now.

Do it and keep mentioning the fact that football was invented before Sky and was he one of the many singing 'Fergie out' in '89. Throw in a few quotes about tourists and the Euro being weak and jobs a good 'un

Don't forget the Giggs PFA award - take the piss - and do a SWP robot dance when we score!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.