FAO all Hughes outers

chazmcfc said:
ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW EH ?

CLUB IS FUCKING IMPLODING.

Yea I'm still happy he's gone and will remain happy he's gone unless something highly unlikely happens like he proves he's a good manager by possibly winning something for the first time in his managerial career

chazmcfc said:
ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW EH ?

CLUB IS FUCKING IMPLODING.

caps_lock.jpg

Overreaction much?

I agree with a lot of people on here, i miss hughes (hold back the rants :D)

I thought we were a much better team under him and we were threatening to the top 4. Manchini tactics just bore me, we sit back far to deep and let teams come at us, if we were to beat stoke yesterday we would have got beat by chelsea anyway lets face it. !!!IN MY OPINION!!! i much prefferd hughes and wish he was here untill the end of the season.

Im sick of all the people on here saying "there hughes players" you should realise by now that it is the manager that motivate and encourage the players to work hard and play well.

And what about manchini signing patric viera? oh dear oh dear..........

Love all you city fans best fans in the WORLD FACTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Bongo Joe said:
Exactly, what a stupid rash decision.

What do all you Hughes outers say now?

There next mantra is quite clear: MANCINI OUT.

And the one after that: MOURINHO OUT.

We seem to have gathered a selection of fans whose characters and personalities are an aggregate of the worst elements I have always detested in other teams' fans - an overweening arrogance based on a simple fact that a staggering world class victory is akin to turning up or donning the shirt.

I have greater admiration for the fans of teams struggling to stay in their respective leagues, the team putting in a decent shift, whatever the result, and those fans supporting. It used to be thick and thin with us, or thin and thin. What's happened to that? Are we lottery winners with our noses pressed upto the toffee shop window, and whatever we buy is an inappropriate substitute for ritalin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.