FAO all Hughes outers

What a joke, get hughes back?

that's more funnier than you saying Mancini should get sacked, i'd rather get beat off Stoke away then at home, 3-0 against nottingham fucking forest!

Mancini is a class above hughes in football management, unfortunetely for him his type of football isn't sticking at the moment, were more likely to win something under Mancini than we would ever under hughes,

i'd rather have Sven back the hughes, fuck me.

Don't worry Jose will be the manager come summer, and he'll have a bucket load to spend.

We moved forward as a club when Hughes left.

Whether Mancini is the right man or not, Hughes underperformed for 18 months solid.

My young nephew was crying his eyes out when we lost tonight. He kept saying 'Uncle, is Mark going to come back now?', 'Will Hughes come back and make us score lots of goals again?'. I then had to sit him down and tell him that some fans didn't want him and that it was too late for him to come back to save our season.

ManCityX said:
My young nephew was crying his eyes out when we lost tonight. He kept saying 'Uncle, is Mark going to come back now?', 'Will Hughes come back and make us score lots of goals again?'. I then had to sit him down and tell him that some fans didn't want him and that it was too late for him to come back to save our season.

We're scoring only slightly less goals per game than we were under Hughes. Maybe your nephew was watching the team not wearing Sky blue. They were prolific under Hughes.

Who would have known things could get worse, but hughes did not do well enough either, but it certainly is looking worse. And remember wanting hughes gone is not the same as wanting mancini. I wanted a manager with experience to take over, not one who has a few years from italy, and that was the impression I got from the majority too. So this topic is a joke.

I was a Hughes-outer as i didn't think he had the know-how to take us to the next level.

Point is, he wasn't doing that badly, when are we ever going to learn to stick with someone..

I could cry at this point in time as it looks again we will miss out on just about everything.

haven't we learnt from the scum, arse, villa and neverton that consitency with a manager brings results.

In the final month of Hughes in charge we beat Arsenal 3 - 0, Beat Chelsea 2- 1 drew 3-3 with Bolton and lost 3 -1 to Spurs. Which football do you prefer?

We lost two out of twenty games under Hughes including wins over Chelsea and Arsenal. Losses to United and Spurs.
This was not good enough for some people.
We have lost four out of fourteen under Bobby Manc. United, Everton, Hull and Stoke.
The games have been shocking, and worst of all its getting worse.

United and Everton are the only two teams in the top half of the table we have played since he took over and we lost to both.
Hull are currently one point above relegation.

Hughes was the man with the vision.
Hughes was the man with the ambition.
The team is a shadow of what it was a couple of months ago.
Its not a surprise. The Premier League's successful clubs illustrate that constantly changing managers is not the answer.The Hughes outers have brought us to this mess.

Its time for Mancini to demonstrate his skills. He has a successful track record.
Its not done by trying to drag a man back (even though he may be a Hughes signing) half way across the world whilst his baby is so sick.

He is the man now and its time he took charge. Inspire. Lead. Motivate.

We have the Champion's League within our grasp. He needs our support and belief.

allyboy said:
haven't we learnt from the scum, arse, villa and neverton that consitency with a manager brings results.

Consistency with the right manager brings results, it's an important difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.