FAO all scottish city fans

big dougs said:
what about all the edinburgh based blues meeting up 4 the next game on the telly,having a bevy and taking it from there
Count me in for that for midweek games as I'm likely to be in Edinburgh Monday - Thursday most weeks for a while (and could stay over till Friday if necessary for a Thursday game)

Re: FAO all scottish city fans update 14/2

aka blue jambo said:
any Edinburgh City fans going out to watch the game tomorrow or Sunday?

Working Tuesday,going to the game Sunday.Watched Saturdays game in my local on 3d,first time i have watched it in 3d,impressed apart from result.

Re: FAO all scottish city fans update 14/2

bennyboy said:
aka blue jambo said:
any Edinburgh City fans going out to watch the game tomorrow or Sunday?

Working Tuesday,going to the game Sunday.Watched Saturdays game in my local on 3d,first time i have watched it in 3d,impressed apart from result.
watched it in Hamilton :-(

mancityscot said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
no mate,it's "bawbag" ;)

btw,2-in-a-row ffs.well done.

I know, who'd have thought it. The new signings have worked wonders for us. Celtic still marching on up top aswell[/quote
give me a pm if you want to go to wigan spurs or fulham at home im booking a bus leaving from edinburgh waverly

give me a pm if your up for going to fulham wigan or spurs at home booking a bus leaving from edinburgh waverly

mancity56 said:
give me a pm if your up for going to fulham wigan or spurs at home booking a bus leaving from edinburgh waverly

I'm managing to hopefully change my train tickets so they leave on the Sunday for the fulham game, not sure bout Wigan yet m8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.