FAO all scottish city fans

There used to be the Forth Valley OSC covering Edinburgh, Fife etc a few years ago, I was secretary of it for a while actually. It was still going in 2000 when I moved down south for a couple of years but seemed to have fallen apart by 2002 when I moved back.

Its useful, but a right pain organising it and 95% of the folk don't show any gratitude whatsoever which can be a bit disheartening. Doesn't mean I wouldn't do my best to get along to any new branch though.

In the meantime, I have a couple of spare seats in the car to most home and some aways leaving from Edinburgh...though a 3 month old baby has limited my trips recently

I live in Livingston, and don't get to as many City games as I would like, so I think it would be a great idea to have a OSC branch up here.

There are 4 of us season card holders in Aberdeen.We usually get to most home league weekend games.
There was a similar thread done early last year as yours for up here.I`ve meet another 6 or so blues that get down to a few games.We meet up to watch away games in various pubs in the centre.
I`m sure we would all be interested, pm me mate i will give you my mobile number.
Two of us on the 7.06 train from Aberdeen in the morning to the match , C`mon City i cant wait.

Me and junior SB (aged 12) get down to the majority of home games from Stirling on a weekend. Started travelling by train with advance fares when KO times permit and have met a number of fellow diehards along the way. This afternoon we're driving as train return same day not an option. The boy has an early dental appointment from school to ensure we arrive in good time - an important part of his education I do believe!
Hoping it will be a very short journey home.

C'mon you Blues

ps Interested in hearing from Blues wanting to share transport arrangements

stirlingblue said:
Me and junior SB (aged 12) get down to the majority of home games from Stirling on a weekend. Started travelling by train with advance fares when KO times permit and have met a number of fellow diehards along the way. This afternoon we're driving as train return same day not an option. The boy has an early dental appointment from school to ensure we arrive in good time - an important part of his education I do believe!
Hoping it will be a very short journey home.

C'mon you Blues

ps Interested in hearing from Blues wanting to share transport arrangements

If you are going to the Portsmouth game by car i would be interested in traveling with you.Off to catch the 10.10 train for the game tonight so it will be late tomorrow before i'm back.
Stay in Falkirk by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.