FAO Blues staying in Budapest on the Wednesday (Timisoara)

3 of us are flying from zurich to budapest on wednesday. Landing around 7pm. Is there any room Left on the mini bus? And were are all blues meeting up on wednesday night?

Looks like we may get a coach about £30 per person. Leaving Budapest Thursdaymorning, returning Friday afternoon in time for the evening flights.

We have 30 so far, and once its definately booked we'll take more people for definite.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:05 pm --<br /><br />Looks like we may get a coach about £30 per person. Leaving Budapest Thursdaymorning, returning Friday afternoon in time for the evening flights.

We have 30 so far, and once its definately booked we'll take more people for definite.

Put me down for Minibus for certain if you still have room. arriving Budapest Weds. 11am, staying overnight. Tom 07910 979 854

scall said:
Looks like we may get a coach about £30 per person. Leaving Budapest Thursdaymorning, returning Friday afternoon in time for the evening flights.

We have 30 so far, and once its definately booked we'll take more people for definite.

-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:05 pm --

Right then.

We've got a 49-seater coach, and about ten places left. From Bluemoon:
berryblue is on it
mcfcmatt and his mate are on it
Fanny Fart - Sent you a PM
blue wine - Sent you a PM, but have three pencilled in

It's looking at about £20 or so. That includes fuel, toll charges, and accomodation for the driver, match ticket and food for him. We're not doing this to make money, so the more go on, the cheaper it is.

We'll leave at about 10/11am Thursday, and probably the same sort of time Friday, although I just picked that time out my head, it's not set in stone.

If anyone else wants on it, send me a PM, and if you definately want one it, if you give me the names of the people travelling, just to make sure that I'm not duplicating people!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 pm --<br /><br />OK, last chance. If anyone wants to get on this coach, PM me.

Leaves Budapest at 10am on Thursday, to Timisoara, and back again on Friday.

Please PM me. A few guys haven't replied, and I could do with getting a definite answer, because I've laid out £600 for this, and don't want to lose out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.