FAO: Everyone going to Wembley!

toddy111

Everyone bring a scarf please!
..................................................................................

jjyafa.jpg

....................................................................................
That is all!

toddy111 said:
..................................................................................

jjyafa.jpg

....................................................................................
That is all!

I refused to take one off the steward on the way in as I was bladdered and in full on derby hate mode.

Didn't realise our club had sorted them and told the steward I didnt want anything off them lot.

Everytime I look at that seminal picture I think of what a dick I am when I'm drunk.

mike o said:
toddy111 said:

jjyafa.jpg

That is all!

I refused to take one off the steward on the way in as I was bladdered and in full on derby hate mode.

Didn't realise our club had sorted them and told the steward I didnt want anything off them lot. Everytime I look at that seminal picture I think of what a dick I am when I'm drunk.

acceptance is the first step. Now you must cast that can of Special Brew back to the devil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.