FAO of all whom want Mourinho

chazmcfc said:
blueinsa said:
Do you have tourettes? Anger problems? Or are you just a wum? Maybe all three eh?
Are you a twat?
Silly question, apologies.

You are showing your arse on this thread and you ask me if i am a twat?

pmsl..........

Rammy Blue said:
chazmcfc said:
Are you lot thick ?
Did you read the OP ?

It states VERY CLEARLY yes he does win, but the football his sides play is also fucking shit. I see Jose has had a lot of success in the CL with Inter against the big boys. Can't believe some of you are happy to watch fucking shite football every week as long as we win.

but at the moment it is shite football every week without a win.

Yes, and the OP's point, which you so eloquently dismissed as "horseshit", was simply that Mourinho's teams play boring, economical, efficient, football.

It's funny, you can slag off Manchester City's manager to high heaven and back. No problem. But lord forbid you should make even a mildly negative comment about The Special One...

chazmcfc said:
OK. Questions for you all.

Are you happy to watch shit football for the next 5 years as long as we win 1-0 ?

Who do you want as the next manager ?

The 'shit football' thing is just not true is it? I say again, go talk to Chelsea fans and ask them about the 'shit football' they played under Mourinho. I believe they averaged 3 goals a game in one of their Championship winning seasons.
Next manager. If available Mourinho, followed by Hiddink.

hgblue said:
chazmcfc said:
OK. Questions for you all.

Are you happy to watch shit football for the next 5 years as long as we win 1-0 ?

Who do you want as the next manager ?

The 'shit football' thing is just not true is it? I say again, go talk to Chelsea fans and ask them about the 'shit football' they played under Mourinho. I believe they averaged 3 goals a game in one of their Championship winning seasons.
Next manager. If available Mourinho, followed by Hiddink.
I also recall the Chelsea owner being bored into submission by Jose after 3 years of his shite football and thus sacking him because of this. His Inter side have done FUCK ALL when it has mattered in the CL.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

Yes, and the OP's point, which you so eloquently dismissed as "horseshit", was simply that Mourinho's teams play boring, economical, efficient, football.

It's funny, you can slag off Manchester City's manager to high heaven and back. No problem. But lord forbid you should make even a mildly negative comment about The Special One...
anyone who thinks chelsea played "fucking shit football" is a moron , it might not have been as entertaining as say arsenal but it wasnt shit or boring, look at the table when he was at chelsea they scored plenty of goals but they could grind it out as well, its called defending which is 50% of the game

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

Very difficult to criticize Mourinho though isn't it? He's in a results based business and I believe he's a similar age to Hughes. What's he won? What's Hughes won?

chazmcfc said:
You really do not know a jot about football unfortunately. He IS more negative than Hughes in the way he approaches games. His Inter side are probably the most BORING, DULL team i have ever watched in my life, OK they win but it is fucking terrible to watch. I would rather watch us attacking, and not win every game. Stick with Hughes till January and asses the situation then. If a new man does come in I would personally plump for Hiddink.

I'm not sure how winning the league and CL would be shit boring or dull, yes I want mourinho and if it ever happened I dont think he or any city fans would be to fussed about you not renewing your season ticket.

hilts said:
BillyShears said:

anyone who thinks chelsea played "fucking shit football" is a moron , it might not have been as entertaining as say arsenal but it wasnt shit or boring, look at the table when he was at chelsea they scored plenty of goals but they could grind it out as well, its called defending which is 50% of the game
They "grinded out" 75% of the games they played. Allardyce is also very successful with this at the teams he has been at, the only difference is he has a much poorer caliber of player to choose from.

trueblue09 said:
I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF BLUEMOON TO THIS TWAT

WE WANT MOURINHO WE WANT MOURINHO WE WANT MOURINHO WE WANT MOURINHO!
dont include me in that,
i think the OP makes a valid point

BillyShears said:

I am sure I read a post of yours slagging hughes off the other day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.