UK far right trouble July/August 24

We're going away pack your shit folks We're going away just another failed mutation just another closed end biological mistake an evolutionary cul de sac the planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas a surface nuisance.
George carlin..fair shout ;)

If I was going to give you some objective advice, if feasible, it would be to move out of one of the three most racist counties (along with Kent and Lincolnshire) in the country.

Essex to add to that list? Or do they already live there?
Essex, you'll remember, was where they had people on television saying that they were going to vote Leave in 2016 because — I quote — “this was a great country before the blacks got here”.
(I'm sure it wasn't the only place where people were saying that as a rationale for their vote, mind).

Last edited:
I'm trying mate. Contrary to how I might come across on here as a bit dower and sceptical, I do genuinely like my country. I think the vast majority of people are good, mild-mannered folk who are trying to get through life the same as me. I even kind of like the shit weather, I can't handle 25C+.

But it is getting increasingly difficult to make the case to her, when 4 million+ people vote for Reform and then people start rioting over immigration and bricking mosques. It tends to send a certain message out, and immigrant families are listening and receiving that message loud and clear.

There was a post a few pages back of somebody getting punched by a rioter while walking down the street just because they weren't white. I don't want that to be my child one day. That's slightly hyperbolic, as I still think at the moment that kind of behaviour is thankfully rare. But it is getting more common, and having kids forces you to think 5-10-15 years into the future about what their world might look like.

I think we have a lot of reasons still to stay, we both want to give back to a country that has given a lot to us. I just need to hope these fucking idiots stop making what should be an easy decision unnecessarily difficult.
I totally get your point (you must do what you believe is best for you and your family), but we can't let the bastards win.
This is good v bad on a biblical proportion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.