UK far right trouble July/August 24

No I’m not , I’m just stating that you don’t have to be a far right extremist to be unhappy with lots of current situations
Absolutely. But it's textbook far right to blame them all (or mostly) on foreigners, which is the root of this protest. The clue is always when people who are not even from the same group but look a bit foreign start getting attacked. A British-Rwandan man goes on a killing spree (96% of Rwandans are Christian), and thugs attack mosques. There is absolutely no reason for that to occur other than racism.

It’s a fair question , I totally agree with what you say about picking sides but throughout this thread anyone who dares to show support for the demonstrators is branded racist and extreme far right , the amount of votes won by the Reform party recently should show that there are huge numbers of people beyond fed up with the current state of illegal immigration and the erosion of English peoples traditions and culture .

It's not a fair question though, it's an inflammatory accusation that the poster has double standards when their post didn't show the merest suggestion that they do. Just trying to cause an argument with no valid basis.

The last few pages have images of these "demonstrators" burning shit down and beating up black people in mobs. If you want to show support for them, go for it, nobody is stopping you. And I reserve the right to think anybody who supports it in any form is a total disgrace.

Too many people seem to think freedom to speak their opinion means freedom from people informing them how their opinion reflects on their character. And if you support these thugs in any shape or form, it reflects very badly on your character. People have the right to point that out.

People are pissed off. Yes 100% they are blaming the wrong people. But like in the early 80s snd throughout time when people have had enough they will smash shit up.

Britain is going down the shitter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.