UK far right trouble July/August 24

Seems like a plan to me. Let's be blunt here. Anyone shouting "p*kis go home" and attacking people of colour or their shops, is a fucking knuckle-dragging racist.

Anyone attacking the police is a brainless thug, not a protestor.
And I should have added anyone who supports or excuses them.

Do you think if you did that you wouldn’t be charged by now ? This is a example of why people think 2 tier system

In my eyes anyone assaulting nhs , police , firefighters like that should be 15 years banged up right away
Stop talking shite. They’re out on police bail while the investigation is ongoing. They’ll be charged with whatever the investigation decides was the crime (GBH, ABH, Affray etc.), then they’ll probably go on bail again until their trial after which they’ll get banged up. Same as would happen with anyone.

Because they are racists and so if you support them you are condoning racism and general thuggery
I understand what you're saying but how does anybody protest about what the Government is doing (or not doing) about illegal migration?

The basis of my protest is the fact that:-
a) we have a terrible homeless problem in this country and cannot house the people who are already here.
b) we have a terrible problem with getting to see our doctors... put bluntly you literally cannot.
c) we have a terrible problem with getting treatments in hospital where there are waiting lists of over a year for treatments.
c) we have a terrible problem with a large number of the current population getting to see a dentist - they quite literally cannot.
d) we have a terrible problem with education there are literally not enough school places for people to comfortably send their children to good local schools.
e) we have terrible problem with the cost of living crisis, people are struggling just to feed their families.
f) we have a terrible problem with the fuel crisis and the Government in its infinite wisdom has decided to take away the winter fuel allowance from the elderly and introduce a means benefit allowance, which is highly likely to cost more to implement than it will save.
g) taking all the above into account I am concerned that adding to our number via illegal immigrants will only increase the pressures on all the above and people are genuinely scared about their future.

These are amongst other things, the issues that bother me and I want to protest about. Please don't say at the ballot box because that has already been proven to be ineffective. Starmer has attracted less than 35% of the national vote yet has a very powerful grip via a stunning majority of 167 seats in the House of Commons, I don't like that either, it is totally unjust and unfair.

How does the majority get its voice heard?

Finally, I am totally against violence and attacking Police Stations and Mosques etc.... but if I turn up for a peaceful rally to make the above points or even enter conversation to the same end I am a Right Wing Fascist and a Racist am I?

I understand what you're saying but how does anybody protest about what the Government is doing (or not doing) about illegal migration?

a) we have a terrible homeless problem in this country and cannot house the people who already here.
b) we have a terrible problem with getting to see our doctors... put bluntly you literally cannot.
c) we have a terrible problem with getting treatments in hospital where there are waiting lists of over a year for treatments.
c) we have a terrible problem with a large number of the current population getting to see a dentist - they quite literally cannot.
d) we have a terrible problem with education there are literally not enough school places for people to comfortably send their children to good local schools.
e) we have terrible problem with the cost of living crisis, people are struggling just to feed their families.
f) we have a terrible problem with the fuel crisis and the Government in its infinite wisdom has decided to take away the winter fuel allowance from the elderly and introduce a means benefit allowance, which is highly likely to cost more to implement than it will save.
g) taking all the above into account I am concerned that adding to our number via illegal immigrants will only increase the pressures on all the above and people are genuinely scared about their future.

These are amongst other things, the issues that bother me and I want to protest. Please don't say at the ballot box because that has already been proven to be ineffective. Starmer has attracted less than 35% of the national vote yet has a very powerful grip via a stunning majority of 167 seats in the House of Commons, I don't like that either, it is totally unjust and unfair.

Finally, I am totally against violence and attacking Police Stations and Mosques etc.... but if I turn up for a peaceful rally to make the above points or even enter conversation to the same end I am a Right Wing Fascist and a Racist am I?
I totally agree , an excellent post

a) we have a terrible homeless problem in this country and cannot house the people who already here.

These are amongst other things, the issues that bother me and I want to protest. Please don't say at the ballot box because that has already been proven to be ineffective. Starmer has attracted less than 35% of the national vote yet has a very powerful grip via a stunning majority of 167 seats in the House of Commons, I don't like that either, it is totally unjust and unfair.

all of the points you make are the result of 14 years of Tory mismanagement. The way you get your voice heard is at the ballot box. There will be local, council and by-elections in which you make your voice heard because its a democracy not anarchy. What is needed is voting reform but consider this the Tories won a big majority under FPTP in 2019 - Labour have just done the same - there is no incentive under this system with a winning Party getting a huge majority on a minority vote.

a) we have a terrible homeless problem in this country and cannot house the people who are already here.

These are amongst other things, the issues that bother me and I want to protest about. Please don't say at the ballot box because that has already been proven to be ineffective. Starmer has attracted less than 35% of the national vote yet has a very powerful grip via a stunning majority of 167 seats in the House of Commons, I don't like that either, it is totally unjust and unfair.

..so, how is ANY of that to do with girls being stabbed in Southport?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.