UK far right trouble July/August 24

Fuck me I just nearly fell off the chair, couldnt believe what I heard as it was the first time Ive ever heard a bit of onus put onto the CPS as well as the police. Yvette Cooper just said on the news that they have made sure that there are enough prosecutors working through the weekend. For context, if the CPS are looking to charge someone on whats called a red case and to seek a charge and remand on custody (rather than bail to do it,) they need to have a prosecutor read through it and advise and authorise it. They will be working from home to do it, and everything gets written up and sent through digitally for them. The CPS are imho cunts, difficult, negative, awkward and work in the background while the visible authorities ie the police take all the shit.

To hear them being made to stand up on a weekend of mass disorder and made to muck in is such a refreshing change I nearly choked on my ale.

I like to think Starmer being PM has made that happen, having been head of the CPS once. This isnt to politicise this btw. But I have never ever heard of them being them made to step up and do extra in my time. Accountability and visible responsibility. See how those wankers like it. I fucking hate them.
CPS ?

I'll try and cover all the responses I've had to my post here.

At no point have I mentioned "immigration" I am talking about "illegal immigration" People who enter this country illegally, there are plenty of them. I barely recognise the term immigrant these days because people who are classified as immigrants are second, third or more generation people and were born here so I certainly don't consider them migrants. I also condemn any violence no matter by whom it is committed.

The people who enter the country illegally are definitely a burden on our society no matter how you paint it, if the daily cost to house them is currently £2,920,000,000 a year (£8m/day) then that is in anyone's book a lot of money and the number is growing - we already cannot afford the failing services already mentioned so how can adding over 30,000 which is the number of illegals who came here on boats in the year to March 2023 (which was significantly lower than the previous year) help that? I remind you there are already millions of people (of all colours, cultures and creeds) struggling in this country I don't think we have the capacity to increase that burden. It really isn't a question of choice in many respects.

I know and appreciate that many migrants work in key critical roles in many of our essential services and I have never criticised them that is not the point of my post.

I want to know what the Government plan to do about the 30 - 50 thousand who are going to land on our shores this year?
I'm more interested in wealthy tax dodgers TBH and what the Government plan to do about them, but in the great scheme of things, how does "illegal immigration" as you like to put it, directly affect you?
Personally I'd like to see these people's applications processed by an enlarged Civil Service (thus creating jobs along the way) and then offered jobs at the going rate. After all, there are plenty of jobs that natives to this country won't do, and I dare say that includes many of our "patriots."
P.S. I attended a British Citizenship Ceremony this morning. It was heart-warming on what was an otherwise grim day for freedom and democracy.

Last edited:

At no point have I mentioned "immigration" I am talking about "illegal immigration" People who enter this country illegally, there are plenty of them. I barely recognise the term immigrant these days because people who are classified as immigrants are second, third or more generation people and were born here so I certainly don't consider them migrants. I also condemn any violence no matter by whom it is committed.

The people who enter the country illegally are definitely a burden on our society no matter how you paint it, if the daily cost to house them is currently £2,920,000,000 a year (£8m/day) then that is in anyone's book a lot of money and the number is growing - we already cannot afford the failing services already mentioned so how can adding over 30,000 which is the number of illegals who came here on boats in the year to March 2023 (which was significantly lower than the previous year) help that? I remind you there are already millions of people (of all colours, cultures and creeds) struggling in this country I don't think we have the capacity to increase that burden. It really isn't a question of choice in many respects.

I know and appreciate that many migrants work in key critical roles in many of our essential services and I have never criticised them that is not the point of my post.

I want to know what the Government plan to do about the 30 - 50 thousand who are going to land on our shores this year?
Are you classing asylum seekers or refugees as "illegal"?

The Illegal Migration Act 2023 received royal assent in July 2023 [not with standing the fact that the Act is not compliant with international law] therefore anyone reaching the UK before the bill was passed cannot be classed as illegal

Reactions: BTH
The people who enter the country illegally are definitely a burden on our society no matter how you paint it, if the daily cost to house them is currently £2,920,000,000 a year (£8m/day) then that is in anyone's book a lot of money and the number is growing
All caused by the Tory government cynically and deliberately creating a backlog, forcing them to be housed in hotels at the taxpayers expense. The Tories fleecing the taxpayer to give money to their donors on this issue like every other. Look up Clearsprings as an example of a Tory donor-owned accommodation company with a juicy government contract off the back of this. Open your eyes. Refugees aren't the burden on the taxpayer, corrupt Tories are.

Cocaine and testosterone is such a bad mix (and that includes the women in the vids). As punishment, some of these rioters should be made to go to rehab where they're given Librium and estrogen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.