UK far right trouble July/August 24

Illegal, tough I know but if they were genuine seekers they would have sought sanctuary in the first safe country they came to... wouldn't they? They chose not to.
What about Afghans? They have every right to come here, considering how we left them to face the Taliban. That goes for many other countries too, i suppose. A lot of it's our own doing.

Illegal, tough I know but if they were genuine seekers they would have sought sanctuary in the first safe country they came to... wouldn't they? They chose not to.
So you'd welcome asylum seekers if Britain was the nearest European country to Africa and the Middle East? You wouldn't want them going on to other safe countries?

That is excellent. Clever satire always confuses the simple minded, I hope that reaches the masses of fucktards who have been led by social media resulting on what weve seen this week

They're probably too busy watching old clips of Al Murray while taking his act entirely at face value.

The 'first safe country' argument isn't a genuine one. Asylum seekers can claim asylum in any country they want.

Not that old one! Have you ever thought it may have something to do with the massive black economy/modern day slavery that exists here that people with no papers can disappear into?
It's a lot tougher to disappear into the black economy in those other safe countries as almost every European country has ID cards: something the libertarian far-right wailed about almost two decades ago when the then Labour Government were pushing the idea, as it would have impinged upon their freedoms and rights.

Quite possible. If they cannot come via a "safe" route that is another question altogether, but if they are fleeing for their own safety and lives then they should apply in the first safe country they arrive in,,, shouldn't they? The fact they don't does not help them.
Unbelievable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.