UK far right trouble July/August 24

Looting O2 stores. Most of the Ipads and Iphones are useless since they can get deactivated by a simple click by Apple.

I stand corrected.... but if you were fleeing for your life... surely you'd want to protect yourself and your family instead of increasing the risk many times over, I know I would apply at the first safe refuge.
i'm not an expert and there are exceptions (the Dublin Regulations) which allow people to be returned to another country.

The other question we have to ask is why are so many countries in Africa and the Middle East in such turmoil that people need to flee them. You could argue that the developed countries bear some responsibility for the situation in places like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, but you could also argue that we gave these countries their independence for what we thought were the right reasons, but really they weren't anywhere near ready to take on that responsibility.

I stand corrected.... but if you were fleeing for your life... surely you'd want to protect yourself and your family instead of increasing the risk many times over, I know I would apply at the first safe refuge.
Not if youve learned some English in order to try and come and work which most of them do, instead of Spanish or French. Think more practically, and give them more respect

I was pretty surprised by the size and numbers of people attending the protest/ riots in Liverpool

Me too. There’s lots of Liverpool overspill on the Wirral and they’re a very liberal and accepting bunch. The area is about as left leaning as they get.

Scousers are often of Irish, Scottish, Welsh or Jamaican heritage and many talk to me fondly of their holidays to North Wales.

I’ve NEVER had anti-Welsh racism here but had it in Bristol, Chester and Hereford regularly.

Cocaine and testosterone is such a bad mix (and that includes the women in the vids). As punishment, some of these rioters should be made to go to rehab where they're given Librium and estrogen.
Ricky James was absolutely right all those years ago, just a pity he didn’t heed his own warning.

What about Afghans? They have every right to come here, considering how we left them to face the Taliban. That goes for many other countries too, i suppose. A lot of it's our own doing.
Do you have a spare bedroom?

This is how it was with the Blackshirts. It won't take hold because it won't. We fought the Nazis and we will fight them again. We will always fight tyranny. I don't care about colour religion or culture. Fight the Nazis. We are a decent place at heart.

Reactions: BTH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.