Farewell Headless Chicken ....

the best square passer ever to grace city find some forward ones and we will welcome you back with open arms good luck gf

Well he tried hard but was desperately short on quality. WIth the midfield players we have even with severe injuries he wouldnt even get on our bench now.

No offence hes not good enough for a top half prem side. So good luck to him, we have lost around a £1 million on him but never mind, did a job for a couple of seasons 3 million euroes back for him is good business for us.

Quite surprised a stoke, Hull, Wolves Birmmingham type of side were not in for him. Still young and could do a job in the bottom half of the table.

bellbuzzer said:
good luck to an honest trier. But why was he signed in the first place? was it just for his workrate or did some-one mistake him for a footballer?

i thought sven had the right idea when he signed him cos he had a lot of potential but now its time for him to move on. wish him well for the future tho

I thought he was ok at first but he didn't progress and to be fair we need to strengthen our bench.

He always gave 100% and I hope he gets games at Lens - he's still only 22 - he could do well for them.

He gave 100% true, and I wish him well for the future, but not sad to see him go!

He just didn't bring anything to the team and for me doesn't have the potential to succeed at this level, harsh maybe, but bluntly true!!

I think he'll go on to be a good player but sadly not good enough for us at the moment and won't get many chances nowadays so good time to move on for him

A trier but ultimately Fitzroy Simpson mk2.

Good luck Gelson.

I liked Gelson if he started and never got sent off. Never really grasped the "bring him on to strengthen the midfield" role.

Question is, who does Hughes bring on now when we are down to 10 men, 5 minutes after the opposition has equalised, which leads to the late winner for the opposition?.

We need a new scapegoat for the boo boys.

Bon Chance Gelson

cheer up gelson fernandes,, oh what can it mean to a, headless chicken and a shit footballerrrrRRRR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.