Farewell Headless Chicken ....

I think he deserves our respect. He is in that category of players that regardless of playing time, once he gets on the field, he works his ass off. I like Gelson a lot and hate to see him leave but it is the right thing for him. Best Wishes.

good luck to him he is a victim of our progress ,obviously not good enough to be with us on our quest for success , nevertheless no need for the odd insult some of our support albeit a minority are beginning to sound like rags and bin dipping glory hunters.

squirtyflower said:
majacaho said:
Gelson Fernandes may not be the best player city have had but deserves more respect than this . i do expect him to leave this summer and i hope he will have the best career he can .
Agree with this, he always gave his best, wanted the team to win and played with his heart on his sleeve. I think some ned to remember he is only young and was 20 when he came to the club.

Exactly, better than DV at least hes is young and will improve

I know it's not really gospel, but wikipedia says

He signed for Manchester City from FC Sion on 14 July 2007 for an undisclosed fee, believed to be around 6 million euros (£4.2m), which would make his sale the second highest transfer in the history of the Swiss League.

I am a big fan of Gelson and this is a good move for him. He may not have had the best of seasons but we need to remember how young he is. Every time I have seen him in an International game he has played really well. I can see him one day becoming a really top player, possibly Champions League standard. Sadly not with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.