Farting in bed

henrythedogcity

Wife's just phoned me at work this morning and told me that I actually woke her up in the middle of the night by doing a massive loud fart!!
We've been married twenty years and she says I've been doing it more often recently.
The problem is when she told me I couldn't stop laughing.
She's told me I need to stop doing it or else but how can I stop doing it when I'm unaware I'm actually doing it in the first place.

Wife's just phoned me at work this morning and told me that I actually woke her up in the middle of the night by doing a massive loud fart!!
We've been married twenty years and she says I've been doing it more often recently.
She's told me I need to stop doing it or else but how can I stop doing it when I'm unaware I'm actually doing it in the first place.
Or else what? If she means you'll have to sleep in a different room then I fail to see any negatives at all.

Try to make a game of it.

Ask her to guess the sound you'll make before you do it, if she's right she wins a point is she's wrong you win a point. First to 10 wins...you can decide the prize.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.