Farting in bed

Make a stance she's being unreasonable, this isn't Keeping Up Appearances, who is she Hyacinth Bucket? Are you Richard? Don't let her put you down or keep you under the thumb.

You were right to laugh, but now it's time...

Double down later on like a real man and stamp your authority, run over and kick the bed to get her attention, then turn around quickly and let one rip in her face before running away.

Show her who is boss, just like this fine chap named Sven...

Wife's just phoned me at work this morning and told me that I actually woke her up in the middle of the night by doing a massive loud fart!!
We've been married twenty years and she says I've been doing it more often recently.
The problem is when she told me I couldn't stop laughing.
She's told me I need to stop doing it or else but how can I stop doing it when I'm unaware I'm actually doing it in the first place.
Yer not the only one. It's summat Lady Starmer has been complaining about since her husband worked for Crown Prosecution.

Get a dog!

Make a stance she's being unreasonable, this isn't Keeping Up Appearances, who is she Hyacinth Bucket? Are you Richard? Don't let her put you down or keep you under the thumb.

You were right to laugh, but now it's time...

Double down later on like a real man and stamp your authority, run over and kick the bed to get her attention, then turn around quickly and let one rip in her face before running away.

Show her who is boss, just like this fine chap named Sven...

Brilliant

Different if you don’t know you’ve done it. That happens. If it’s done deliberately then that’s another matter altogether. Put it this way, if my missus started farting in bed on purpose without a care in the world, she would be single just seconds later. I wouldn’t do that to her.

Rank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.