Fascinating Facts about Ireland.

JamesMCFC said:
citykev28 said:
English people that claim to not like the Irish are generally thick and don't know a thing about what they are on about.

Can the same be said about the Irish ?

possibly, but i haven't noticed anyone on this thread that is irish and slagging off england.

citykev28 said:
JamesMCFC said:
citykev28 said:
English people that claim to not like the Irish are generally thick and don't know a thing about what they are on about.

Can the same be said about the Irish ?

possibly, but i haven't noticed anyone on this thread that is irish and slagging off england.
come on wales!!!! yeeee hah!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
More Irish kids go on to higher education,per capita,than English ones.
Maybe it's time for jokes about the thick Englishman.
The Irish don't leave school until the age of 18 therefore 100% of 16 year old Irish school kids go on to higher education. Are you thick or what? ;-)

Blue Smarties said:
Good people of Ireland my arse, more like men who have never crossed the Irish sea. Didn't finish till 3AM and up at 9AM, get preparation to put up with numerous vanillas today...

Stop hating. Get to work and enjoy yourself. I take it you won't be accepting tips today then...?

monkey-trousers said:
Blue Smarties said:
Good people of Ireland my arse, more like men who have never crossed the Irish sea. Didn't finish till 3AM and up at 9AM, get preparation to put up with numerous vanillas today...

Stop hating. Get to work and enjoy yourself. I take it you won't be accepting tips today then...?
Almost had me before I checked the username, tosser! Only served one pint of Guiness, well and a half. Shame on the place for pushing those stupid fucking hats, does go towards charity though so it's not too bad. Make yourself a visible cock for charity, I like it.

mancitygaz said:
The Irish don't leave school until the age of 18 therefore 100% of 16 year old Irish school kids go on to higher education. Are you thick or what? ;-)

I think you will find that the school leaving age in Ireland is sixteen.
Once priests no longer want to bum you,you can leave school.
And that age is sixteen.
No need to apologise.
A pint of Guinness will suffice :)

mancitygaz said:

I think you will find that the school leaving age in Ireland is sixteen.
Once priests no longer want to bum you,you can leave school.
And that age is sixteen.
No need to apologise.
A pint of Guinness will suffice :)
I stand corrected! haha

Mister Fetlocks, they take their leaving cert at 18

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.