Fasting.

paphos-mcfc

Not religious by any accounts but I'm fasting for the OH. Not ate any meat now for 2 weeks and It's getting to me. Could murder a bacon sarnie. Roll on Easter ffs. Anyone else gave up meat, booze or the fags and it's getting to them???? I sympathize.

paphos-mcfc said:
Anyone else gave up meat, booze or the fags and it's getting to them????
No, quit smoking some years ago. For what on gods green earth should I give up meat and beer?

Mantel said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Anyone else gave up meat, booze or the fags and it's getting to them????
No, quit smoking some years ago. For what on gods green earth should I give up meat and beer?

ut's only for 40 days m8 but it's killing me. I am not Greek Orthodox, but my missus is. Normally I sit and eat bacon sarnies in front of her and kebabs, but this year I said I'd quit the meat til Easter and fast with her. Wish I'd changed my mind now TBH

is anelka doing it? i remember the goal he scored for us against blackburn (through friedels legs) and thinking wow, he must be hungry.. it didn't affect his form as i thought!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.