fat jonno

My opinion of johnno is that, ok he's got a few exta lbs, but TBF he's always had a fat face no diet or exercise is gonne fix that. He's also growing up - filling out ... much like ireland did. You dont stay a little skinny teenager when you hit 21/22. Give the lad a break. He's going through something similar to big Ned. He was injured for much of his early years, now his body has stopped changing he doesnt get injured any more. I feel once johnno is through this year, he'll progress much the same.

TFC said:
I could guarantee the lad is in better shape than 99.9% of the daft ***** who are calling him fat.
yeah, but, TBF 99.9% of the daft ***** calling him fat aren't footballers :P
and I think its more that he's put a lot of weight on during his year injured, gives the impression that maybe he's not been working as hard as he should to stay in shape whilst injured and getting back to fitness. I dunno, I s'pose it might make him a better player if he's still got the pace he had, but, with more strength :)

PaleBlue said:
Leave the lad alone - he will come good for us this season.

I hope so. And I believe he will end up turning like a new signing for us.

michael_johnson107r_787456c.jpg

He looks in alright shape. The weight could even come in handy when it comes to physicality as he has always had the skill. Hopefully he comes good for us just like Ireland.

bluebandits said:
I think I read on here, that Johnno had been on some sort of Steroid treatment to try to alleviate his Injury. Steroid's do bloat you.

Should be cortisone mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.