Fat People

Is that fella having a laugh? Seeing that much on a plate in the morning would knock me sick.

Seriously, that's enough to feed 6.

mr t said:
bluealf said:
Evil Roy Slade said:
i bet she could do the 10 quid breakfast

And have room for a bowl of ice cream lol

I think she'd get it for free cos she'd be able to eat it all in 20 minutes without a drink - haha

25ez7te.jpg
there is no way a human on their own would be able to eat all that in under 20 min.

tbh im a bit big (id call it chubby) and the urge to lose weight just isnt there. end of the day who likes eating tablets that make you shit and eating dust ... + i always seem to have exams to study for homework to do and a social life to come before that

i used to be overweight about 3 years ago and i can tell you its is a lot and i mean a lot harder than it looks to lose it before i had the right mentality to sign up for the gym and go jogging 5 times a week it was impossible and frustrating to lose weight! you need to have a big deal of batience to achieve it as when you try to lose weight you will not see a difference in a week, it will take a while which is what happened to me many a time as i would try for about a week and then have the mentality of 'fuck it' and give up but trust me once you get the right mentality and start to lose weight it is a great feeling and one worth working for!

Walked in my local Sainburys the other day and saw this massive couple coming out he was big but she was fuckin massive, I looked at the guys t shirt and it said "I'm a Chubby chaser" Made me laugh anyway...

I worked in an obesity clinic once. Over 95% of people who are fat eat too much and exercise too little.

Undiagnosed thyroid problems, diabeties, digestive abnormalities etc. are rare as causes of obesity. However, about 95% of people who are seriously overweight believe they have such a disorder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.