Fat People

SambaBoys said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I watched a documentary on lardies a few months ago, it set up hidden camera in this womens (it tends to be women) house who spent the first 5 minutes of he show coming out with the usual whining crap "I can't understand it" "I eat dead healthy me" I excersise" "I think its glandular" etc etc etc

Anyway the cameras were set up and showed this oaf stuffing her gob all day with crap, never cooking meals (umless we count microwave) and ordering takeaways every pissing night.

Obesity is the new dyslexia.

Single by Choice? You are a pathetic excuse for a “man”
They should hire you out for parties! I can guarantee every single woman in there would go home and appreciate there partners 10x more after meeting a shallow, blinkered ,intolerable fool like you!

As for the Fat thread? FFS………. Y don’t we get the NHS to set up “who receives treatment” list and get people on Bluemoon to vote which one gets help….. a) Smoker b) Overweight c) Somebody who drinks to much d) Common Thief ……. Maybe they can start a reality show and members of the public can ring and vote for who should live!!! (Or to get BB2 a personality transplant)
What happened to getting to know somebody before judging them? Is everybody that shallow?? Does it make somebody a nicer person if they are thinner??? Or somebody a bad person if they are overweight!!!

Plus the NHS must spend millions on treatment for bulimics / anorexics because of idiotic peoples views!

I had to lose 2 stone last year and it was the hardest thing i have ever done. It's very esay to say just lose the weight but it's not as easy as just doing that.

Different people have stronger will powers than others. Fatty foods in an addiction, it's like alcohol and drugs IMO, if you are determind to get off it and stop doing it then you will suceed. If you just say "fuck it, i'll have one more drink, one more indian, i'll start Monday ect" then it will never happen.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Different people have stronger will powers than others. Fatty foods in an addiction, it's like alcohol and drugs IMO, if you are determind to get off it and stop doing it then you will suceed. If you just say "fuck it, i'll have one more drink, one more indian, i'll start Monday ect" then it will never happen.

I agree. They're weak and in the same bracket as smackheads

SambaBoys said:
They should hire you out for parties! I can guarantee every single woman in there would go home and appreciate there partners 10x more after meeting a shallow, blinkered ,intolerable fool like you!

As for the Fat thread? FFS………. Y don’t we get the NHS to set up “who receives treatment” list and get people on Bluemoon to vote which one gets help….. a) Smoker b) Overweight c) Somebody who drinks to much d) Common Thief ……. Maybe they can start a reality show and members of the public can ring and vote for who should live!!! (Or to get BB2 a personality transplant)
What happened to getting to know somebody before judging them? Is everybody that shallow?? Does it make somebody a nicer person if they are thinner??? Or somebody a bad person if they are overweight!!!

Whats you're beef tubbs?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SambaBoys said:

Whats you're beef tubbs?

I was going to put "I’m not overweight before anybody comments" on the bottom of the post...but then I thought "no possible idiot would jump to that conclusion from what I have wrote” Obviously I over estimated you! Trust me it wont happen again shit for brains!

In my opinion it comes down to personal choice. If they are overweight and are content with this then it is up to them to accept their appearance regardless of what others think. If they are overweight and wish to lose some then they will go about it in their own way. I do not see why fat people should be slagged off just because people think it is an eyesore to the general public.

I, myself, am not fat but if I was then I would take offence to a thread of this nature. I do not think it is appropriate to slag them off and knock their self-confidence. What is your problem with other peoples choices? What if they are overweight and are trying to lose weight and yet you are insulting them left, right and centre?

It's a joke really isn't it? I'd love you to say that to a man of great height and weight to go with it face to face because I do not think they'd take kindly to your views if you expressed them as openly to them as you do on here.

Some of the nicest people that I know are not the thinnest in the world and some of the thinnest girls I know are the most fake, the most gold digging and the most shallow people I know. I would rather know the person inside of them and get to know that rather than judge soley on appearance.

I'd rather be fat and be able to lose weight rather than be thin and not be able to put on weight. I know which I'd find more frustrating personally. Luckily I have neither problem. I'm average.

SambaBoys said:
I was going to put "I’m not overweight before anybody comments" on the bottom of the post...but then I thought "no possible idiot would jump to that conclusion from what I have wrote” Obviously I over estimated you! Trust me it wont happen again shit for brains!

another dreamer. Maybe get try this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRku ... re=related</a>

bluealf said:
Evil Roy Slade said:
i bet she could do the 10 quid breakfast

And have room for a bowl of ice cream lol

I think she'd get it for free cos she'd be able to eat it all in 20 minutes without a drink - haha

25ez7te.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.