fat sam- serves you right for

What a disgraceful way to treat one of the finest managers to grace the premier league ever........although opinion is divided on the subject.

Re: Breaking News!

Falastur said:
I seem to recall a thread posted here suggesting Fat Sam would be sacked for someone...more amenable to fielding Indian players.

Not suggesting it's any more than coincidence, but it struck me...
Yep I remember it, might have been fbloke, think it was said that Chris houghton would replace him. Don't get me wrong I think fat Sam is a dick but if this happens surely it's a case of reverse racism,

This is an opportunity too good to miss. I mean, I like Mancini, but it's not every day a manager of the quality of BFS becomes available. I think we should use the Tevez affair as a pretext to get rid of Bobby & go all out for Sam.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
It will be curious to see who replaces him, Blackburn aren't immune from a relegation battle.

I think the new owners are well out of their depth and this is only the first of many decisions that will leave people scratching heads.

db79ctid said:
Falastur said:
I seem to recall a thread posted here suggesting Fat Sam would be sacked for someone...more amenable to fielding Indian players.

Not suggesting it's any more than coincidence, but it struck me...
Yep I remember it, might have been fbloke, think it was said that Chris houghton would replace him. Don't get me wrong I think fat Sam is a dick but if this happens surely it's a case of reverse racism,
Why would fellow Englishman Chris Hughton be any more inclined to play Indian players?

Dubai Blue said:
db79ctid said:
Why would fellow Englishman Chris Hughton be any more inclined to play Indian players?

I posted towards the end of Nov' that Sam was on his way/

At the same time I passed on info that the owners were looking at a manager 'of ethnicity' - I'm not sure if Hughton fits that bill or not but it wouldn't surprise me.

A couple of days ago I made that very point but I am not sure exactly how willing the owners are to take a bigger leap with a foreign manager?

There is a clue in the clubs statements today though -

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqg3YWFA5nw&feature=player_detailpage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqg3YWFA ... detailpage</a>

LoveCity said:
A victory for football, hope the talentless fool never manages a top flight club again.

Totally agree word for word

fbloke said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
It will be curious to see who replaces him, Blackburn aren't immune from a relegation battle.

I think the new owners are well out of their depth and this is only the first of many decisions that will leave people scratching heads.

You said it.Can't stand the man or the way his teams play,but one thing he is good at is keeping average sides in the top flight.This could really be ominous for Blackburn who've flirted with the drop since Hughes left.Shame the story isn't big enough to get us off the front page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.