fat sam- serves you right for

mancunial said:
lee-mcfc said:
New job lined up... Polishing Fergies cock.
could be something in that? but if anybody on this planet thinks that the 7 1 defeat was legitimate then they should be sectioned, if i had bought a football club and listened to sams interview after that defeat, i would have a change on my mind, a very suspicious game?

His mistake was not inviting his new bosses to the tea party. No?

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Did anyone read what the spokesman said among the reasons for sacking him? He said"" they'd like Blackburn to play good football and entertain the fans".Fuckin' beautiful!!!!!

Don't underestimate these new owners! Not because they are politically savvy & articulated but they are the poulet le grand family in India. Indian business folks are as shrewd as can be in a cutthroat environment i.e no place for chicken.

Go figger why they able to buy the club in the first place.
Sam has met his match & has been vanquished.

saw this on ESPN - made me chuckle

"Rumours doing the rounds suggest that Diego Maradona is among those being mentioned for the vacant manager's post. If that's true, then Venky's really do need better advice. Expecting a man who won nothing with a forward line of Lionel Messi, Kun Aguero and Carlos Tevez to coax champagne football out of Jason Roberts and Kris Boyd, a possible January target, is beyond laughable."

He done a half decent job. They were relegation candidates when he took over.

Didn't really get to spend any of that cash that come in from the sale of Bentley, Ince already spent half of it on the likes of Keith Andrews

Seems to get the best out of average players, but not sure if his comments about managing Madrid are true lol

He's been hawking himself around the middle eastern countries looking for work.I'd piss myself if I saw him on the internet one day,on his knees wearing an orange boilersuit,with a guy stood over him with a penknife if one hand,screaming out words from the koran in his other hand.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
He's been hawking himself around the middle eastern countries looking for work.I'd piss myself if I saw him on the internet one day,on his knees wearing an orange boilersuit,with a guy stood over him with a penknife if one hand,screaming out words from the koran in his other hand.

no you would'nt.

What have Big Fat Sam and Ashley Peacock got in common?

Neither of them will be going to The Rovers Christmas Party!!!!!!

3 million compensation, to go with the 4 and half million he got from newcastle, life is indeed a pisser. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.