Favorite derby-day chant

citykev28 said:
used to love it when the teams came out at maine road and after a riotus reception for the blues, they would be met with :

"who the fuck, who the fuck, who the fucking hell are you?"
citykev kicking it old skool again!

sorry had a drink, but that just took me right back. got all moist eyed then. happy, happy days.

another great derby favourite is "Gary and his brother, they look like one another, they like to shag their mother, the neville fam-er-lee...duh-da-duh-duh duh duh, "

or

ryan giggs is illegitimate

or

Keano wanks his dog

or

Keano thinks you're wankers

etc

etc

City we're from Manchester, City we're from Manchester. (Pet Shop Boys)

Manchester la la lar Manchester la la Lar

Oh Man City, the only football team to come from Manchester

Don't understand why we don' sing the top 2 anymore

strongbowholic said:
citykev28 said:
used to love it when the teams came out at maine road and after a riotus reception for the blues, they would be met with :

"who the fuck, who the fuck, who the fucking hell are you?"
citykev kicking it old skool again!

sorry had a drink, but that just took me right back. got all moist eyed then. happy, happy days.

another great derby favourite is "Gary and his brother, they look like one another, they like to shag their mother, the neville fam-er-lee...duh-da-duh-duh duh duh, "

or

ryan giggs is illegitimate

or

Keano wanks his dog

or

Keano thinks you're wankers

etc

etc

cheers pal, i get the feeling i'd recognise you if i saw you. we surely stood near each other in the top left of the kippax. every time you mention classic players or games, i'm thinking it just before you post it. the only time i ever disagreed with you was the time i said there was "celtic/rangers" chanting at the 5-1.

i bet you still like this kit -
2qlwy9c.jpg

They say that Old Trafford's a wonderful place
But the players they've got are a fucking disgrace
With half backs and full backs and forwards too
With their hands down their shorts they've got fuck all to do

The Stretford End sing and the Stretford End shout
The songs that they sing they know fuck all about(*)
So we all agree where United should be
SHOVELLING SHIT ON THE ISLE OF CAPRI

Of Capri
Of Capri
Shovelling shit on the isle of capri

Of Capri
Of Capri
Shovelling shit on the isle of Capri

(*)= They sing "with hatchets and hammers, Stanley knives and spanners we'll show them City bastards how to fight!" and I've often said to a Rag "go in then...." and they don't!

I actually hate the Ocean Finance song now! Which is a shame because when it first surfaced it was genious!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.