3rd post mate

Anyway having previously done down Noel a little

I met my maker, I made him cry,
And on my shoulder, he asked me why,
His people wont fly through the storm
I said listen up man, they dont even know you're born

is very good.

thread not post.

Yeah I realise that but the poster may well have been responding to that specific post rather than the thread in general, that's all.

Noel writes cracking songs but I'm pretty sure he himself would laugh at being called a lyrical genius.

Shands said:
citykev28 said:
thread not post.

Yeah I realise that but the poster may well have been responding to that specific post rather than the thread in general, that's all.

Noel writes cracking songs but I'm pretty sure he himself would laugh at being called a lyrical genius.

i know mate, i can be a proper dick when i'm defending oasis.

citykev28 said:
Shands said:

i know mate, i can be a proper dick when i'm defending oasis.

haha nothing wrong with being passionate about a band mate. Anyway back to the lyrics..

Excluding the SOTSOG and Heathen Chemistry albums (which both had good tunes), every track they made had unique lyrics, some special, some crazy, some comical (in a good way) and some even mindblowing. A lot of lyrics make for good tattoo ideas, the problem then is picking what lyrics from what songs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.