Favourite 5 Films?

jimharri said:
moonies lovechild said:
I wish someone could explain to me what it is about Shawshank Redemption because I just don't get it. I thought it was shite
Absolutely fantastic film. All about the triumph of the human spirit in the face of extreme odds. Great script, fantastic actors (Morgan Freeman, as always, was exceptional), very good character development, great sets, brilliant cinematography, top notch score and expertly directed. Apart from that, yeah; it's shite!

How can anyone say this film was shite, mate u need your head checking this is on nearly everyones list here, surely that tells u what soelrt of film it is, people who have posted totally different sort of films to each other yet most include this epic film, gona watch it after motd me thinks!

lovecityhateunited said:
jimharri said:
Absolutely fantastic film. All about the triumph of the human spirit in the face of extreme odds. Great script, fantastic actors (Morgan Freeman, as always, was exceptional), very good character development, great sets, brilliant cinematography, top notch score and expertly directed. Apart from that, yeah; it's shite!

How can anyone say this film was shite, mate u need your head checking this is on nearly everyones list here, surely that tells u what soelrt of film it is, people who have posted totally different sort of films to each other yet most include this epic film, gona watch it after motd me thinks!
Hopefully, you're not referring to me. I was being sarcastic in reply to moonies lovechild!

MCfcBOB said:
1. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
2. The Day After Tomorrow
3. i'Robot
4. The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Pretty funny, good stuff!

Oh, you weren't being serious right??

:p

thought shawshank was a good film but not one of the best ones Ive seen.

my faves

chinatown
kingdom of heaven
black hawk down
ripley's game
man on fire
children of men
a man for all seasons

Oopps, gone past 5 already :)

1) The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
2) Fight Club
3) Layer Cake
4) Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
5) Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

de niro said:
jimharri said:
Absolutely fantastic film. All about the triumph of the human spirit in the face of extreme odds. Great script, fantastic actors (Morgan Freeman, as always, was exceptional, very good chaaracter development, great sets, brilliant cinematography, top notch score and expertly directed. Apart from that, yeah; it's shite!

pmsl, one of the greatest films ever.

too many people rate it so highly for it to be shite.

a lot of people read The Sun

1. apocalypse now
2. usual suspects
3. pulp fiction
4. the green mile
5. star wars (the old ones)

also.. buster, liar liar, the wizard of oz, jason and the argonaughts, goodfellas, scarface, godfather i and ii, and of course watership down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.