West Side Story
Usual Suspects

Oh I could be here all night!

1.Return of the King
2.Empire Strikes Back
3.Pulp Fiction
4.Heat
5.The Dark Knight

mentions for Gladiator, Usual Suspects, Matrix, Die Hard, American History X and Leon

moonies lovechild said:
I wish someone could explain to me what it is about Shawshank Redemption because I just don't get it. I thought it was shite
Absolutely fantastic film. All about the triumph of the human spirit in the face of extreme odds. Great script, fantastic actors (Morgan Freeman, as always, was exceptional), very good character development, great sets, brilliant cinematography, top notch score and expertly directed. Apart from that, yeah; it's shite!

jimharri said:
moonies lovechild said:
I wish someone could explain to me what it is about Shawshank Redemption because I just don't get it. I thought it was shite
Absolutely fantastic film. All about the triumph of the human spirit in the face of extreme odds. Great script, fantastic actors (Morgan Freeman, as always, was exceptional, very good chaaracter development, great sets, brilliant cinematography, top notch score and expertly directed. Apart from that, yeah; it's shite!

pmsl, one of the greatest films ever.

too many people rate it so highly for it to be shite.

The Killing Fields , absolutly brilliant
I know you said 5 but the X factor is about to start

Before 1970

" Spartacus"
" The Great Escape"
" From here to eternity"
" The Sons of Katie Elder"
" West Side Story"

Post 1970

" Usual Suspects"
" Pulp Fiction"
" One flew over the Cuckoos Nest"
" Rocky"
" Apocalypse Now"

Can we do tracks by the Clash or the Smiths next??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.