Favourite away day pubs

The only one in the UK as well and on the walk from the Station to both County and Florist. I've never found bright orange tights that attractive though. Great food in there.
They knew every week when that day’s away team trains were arriving and sent the girls in the orange hotpants to stand on the outside benches gyrating with hula hoops. Not exactly subtle marketing but it worked. @gordondaviesmoustache was a particular fan as I seem to remember

Got to be the burton stone inn, halfway between the station and the ground - felt like there were 200,000 of us in there for the game.

Horshoe in Glasgow pre match Hearts v Hibs 2012 opened early but had to buy a hot breakfast roll.
Brilliant pre match venue.
Fulham away never been in a bad boozer yet.
For Wembley I use the Wetherspoons in Cricklewood.
Couple of stops away from Wembley itself.
Good cheap boozer.
Southampton Yates always got in and no problems.
West Ham away there is one at the far end of the shopping centre.
Can't remember the name but always a good mix of City and Hammers fans.

Cricketers Southampton - not an away pub as such but a great little pub and I know it won't get over run with away fans who prefer the spoons nearby.

Used to go to the Ruskin Arms in East Ham until it shut down, just because Iron maiden started there.

Also the Plough near Seven Sisters on the way to White Hart Lane from the tube, before it shut down with almost every other pub on that route.

The Anvil in Wigan, but not been for ages due to Monday night games every time we played there since about 2010.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.