Favourite Beer

The best I've ever had is Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout on nitrous. I only had it once and it was years ago but it was the best beer I've ever had.

If I'm going for a session beer I just stick w/ Miller Lite since I'm usually just drinking for the social aspect and don't want to get hammered.

IMO Sapporo is the king of lagers - the Japanese produce wonderful beers and whiskeys and Sapporo beer is one example.
You can usually get it for £2.75 a can from the big Tesco’s.
That sounds a bit steep but the cans are 650ml so hold the same as 2 other more usually sized cans.
Oh, and it’s 4.9% and if you like a Stella you’ll love this - it’s sort of like a smoother yet more robust version of Stella.
And the cans are made from quite thick aluminium, none of that flimsy stuff, and they’re sculpted to fit the hand.
The whole package screams quality.

You can shove your Stella up your arse. Doesn’t get much better than this tasty loony juice:

View attachment 5875
Stella has to be the worst piss to come out of Belgium.
Belgian’s pride themselves on the wonderful beers they produce and from my experience living there for a while, don’t drink Stella as it is a mass produced chemical brew as bad as Harp here in Ireland.
They export it to Britain.

For a standard everyday table beer they’d drink Jupiler far more. Much nicer.

I quite liked Grimbergen.
But there were numerous really tasty ones on Le Podo beer menu that was my local.
Leffe
la Trappe
Rochfort
Orval - dark and rich
Chimay there was red yellow and blue label. Can’t remember which I liked. Think it was Chimay Bleu.
1606429073987.jpeg Strongest I recall having was Sixtus. 16% as far as I remember.
A couple of bottles at Christmas. Not too much more.

Edit: found a local cheap as chips bar in Budapest last year that had Grimbergen on tap. Heaven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.