Favourite chant at away supporters?

"sing when you're robbing, you only sing when you're robing..." to both scouse.

"get to work you lazy twats...." to both scouse.

"Keano thinks you're wankers" and "Fergie's right, your fans are shite" to that lot.

But my fave of all time and showing City fans knack of hitting nail on head, to the Portsmouth fans, a town full of Sailors, was the immortal song:

"You're here, for the Mardi Gras...."

Everything that is now deemed too PC because we don't wish to hurt their feelings.

My particular favourites used to be aimed at one specific person 'The Doc'

I'm sure the older ones amongst us remember them with fondness. For the youngers ones the songs lamented 'The Docs' love for the wife of the then Utd physio Laurie Brown. Unfortunately all parties were married and the story came out the day after they had won the cup against Liverpool.

It was our version of Giggsy wiggsys latest escapade but it was a lot less common then.

My fave being....'He shot, he come, all over Mary's bum, Tommy Doc,Tommy Doc'

Work with accuser, top lads, let's not hate then just cos Scum do

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

To Wigan fans away at the DW a couple of seasons ago - after singing he's here he's there he's every fcukin where - Richard Dunne - we sang they're here they're there they are every fcukin where - empty seats

CLASS

"Stevies Bruce is the elephant man."
Loved this at wigan when they played that shit music to create atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.